Full-Time Warehouse Specialist – San Jose del Monte
In order to find the right people, we are searching for people who are willing to learn and utilize their abilities in ways that benefit the community. This firm is recognized for its unwavering commitment to safety and people, as well as its unwavering honesty. Working in the warehouse, we need a Warehouse Specialist that can handle a range of materials.
Job Title : Warehouse Specialist
Location : San Jose del Monte, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.1 per hour.
Company : Maxxam Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Arranges and communicates typical warehouse chores to Warehouse technicians, enters requisitions for common warehouse products, and coordinates national and international deliveries of commodities to clients and other Taconic facilities.
- It’s part of the job description to receive raw materials and products as well as to receive commodities in the form of raw materials and goods.
- Shipping merchandise to consumers, which includes choosing orders, packing, recording serial number information, using shipping systems, completing waybills, and ship confirmation.
- Document non-conformances quickly and accurately upon arrival or discovery of damaged products.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by cleaning shelves, pallets, workstations, and the shipping supply room.
- Execute all needed actions in line with SOPs to meet inventory, delivery, and quality objectives, satisfying customer needs.
- In line with Taconic’s rules, escalates safety issues and reports near misses and injuries to ensure warehouse safety. Coordinates regular maintenance on forklifts, pallet jacks, and vehicles.
- Data accuracy is critical in ERP systems, because you must acquire and maintain it constantly. Inventory management, report generation, troubleshooting, and providing assistance to other users are all included in this role.
- Collaborates with managers and personnel, purchasing staff, vendors, and other areas and agencies to ensure that there is an adequate supply of materials available by efficiently receiving, inspecting, storing, retrieving, staging, and delivering food, equipment, merchandise, commodities, materials, and supplies. This is done in order to ensure that there is an adequate supply of materials available.
- Maintenance tasks at the warehouse, such as emptying trash cans, keeping the warehouse space clean and tidy, and keeping warehouse supplies supplied.
- Good analytical ability to analyze material transactions and reconcile physical inventories. Skills in basic math
- Capability and enthusiasm for fostering a culture that exemplifies a safe and satisfying workplace Capability and enthusiasm for team leadership and increasing employee morale.
- Working in a fast-paced, team oriented and multitasking environment is a must for this job Ability to handle sensitive and secret information and documents, Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
- There must be at least one year of relevant experience and/or training and an associate’s degree from a two-year college/technical school.
- Jobs requiring training to conduct procedures and solve problems utilizing rules or norms.