27 May 2023
Full-Time Warehouse Specialist – REMOTE OPTION – Bhusawal
Supporting warehouse and distribution operations at physical and distant locations is the responsibility of the warehouse specialist. These obligations include accurate and on-time receipt, maintaining inventory, and distributing supplies to both internal and external clients. fostering a culture that maintains an enjoyable and safe workplace.
Job Title : Warehouse Specialist – REMOTE OPTION
Location : Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 30.16 per hour.
Company : Staples Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Emptying trash cans; cleaning the warehouse area; maintaining stock; assembling material kits for manufacturing work orders.
- When necessary, this position serves as a backup to the leadership team in the Warehouse. Responsibilities include coordinating and communicating standard tasks to Warehouse technicians, entering requisitions for common warehouse items, and coordinating national and international shipments of materials to customers and other Taconic sites.
- Collaborates with managers/staff, buying staff, suppliers, and other areas/agencies to guarantee an appropriate supply of materials by receiving, inspecting, storing, retrieving, staging, and distributing food, equipment, products, commodities, materials, and supplies.
- Maintains a safe and clean workplace by keeping shelves, pallets, and workstations clean and following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ship products to consumers by collecting orders, packing, recording serial numbers, utilizing shipment systems, filling out waybills, and ship confirming.
- Your responsibilities will include loading and unloading trucks, receiving raw materials and goods, and selecting, packaging, wrapping, labeling, and/or shipping items. You will also be responsible for shipping, receiving, and storing merchandise, as well as maintaining inventory management.
- The individual in charge of this responsibility is responsible for ensuring that the warehouse remains a risk-free place of employment at all times. This responsibility includes ensuring that all vehicles, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and other types of vehicles, receive routine maintenance and reporting any potential hazards as soon as possible.
- Execute all needed tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures in order to guarantee that objectives pertaining to inventory, delivery, and quality are reached. Achieving all targets is necessary in order to meet client expectations.
- Coordinates the correct and timely reception of material coming into the building(s) by suppliers or other warehouses. Documents non-conformances meticulously and accurately upon arrival or discovery of damaged items.
- Accurate data must be learned and maintained in an ERP system. This involves keeping track of inventories, generating reports, troubleshooting issues, and providing support to those who are using the system.
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school, or comparable technical/management experience, 1-3 years of related experience and/or training
- Capability and enthusiasm for fostering a culture that exemplifies a safe and satisfying workplace Capability and enthusiasm for team leadership and increasing employee morale.
- Analytical abilities to comprehend material transactions and resolve inventory anomalies. Mathematical skills
- Jobs requiring specialized knowledge or technical expertise, as well as previous training, in order to carry out procedures and find solutions to problems by consulting standards or guidelines.
- Capability to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere that prioritizes teamwork and multitasking, Possession of the ability to deal with sensitive and private information and documents, Required to have a driver’s license that is currently active