Full-Time VP of Performance Marketing – Consultant – Santo Domingo
It is the duty of the Marketing Consultant to check all solicitation materials for compliance and competitiveness. The Marketing Consultant is responsible for keeping an electronic filing system for audits and market conduct exams. The Consultant will also engage with both internal and external business partners, working closely with management on strategic initiatives. Be the point person for the Marketing department when it comes to discussing potential new business and the effect that it might have on existing accounts.
Job Title : VP of Performance Marketing – Consultant
Location : Santo Domingo, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.77 per hour.
Company : Verizon
Job Type : Full-Time
- To support Product Delivery with state advertising filing requests, create and produce the relevant marketing documentation.
- Find out what your client’s business goals are and how they plan to advertise, then figure out how to help them succeed.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to disseminate best practices and actively contribute original and novel solutions.
- Get advice on how to use an affinity/association lens when consulting on different strategic initiatives.
- Act as a collaborative liaison between our compliance and legal, underwriting, and account management teams to pro-actively strengthen materials while ensuring guidelines are met.
- completes thorough marketing audits of all digital and social assets, as well as direct mail, websites, magazine advertising, and SMS messages.
- Achieve or exceed revenue goals for established businesses, emerging ventures, and digital offerings, as well as company-wide initiatives, and develop a plan to get there.
- Research and develop marketing strategies, including overall branding and creative, and make sure that campaign execution meets client expectations.
- Locate organizations that are expanding their operations, relocating, or hiring to expand your client base and achieve your goals.
- always be on the lookout for new ways to enhance our procedures and play a part in boosting our business’s efficiency.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks at once and remain calm under pressure, and a keen eye for detail are required.
- a someone who, on their own initiative, makes an attempt to identify needs and develop viable solutions and suggestions. independence and the capacity to get things done with minimal oversight.
- Experience in marketing or compliance for the financial services sector with at least three years’ worth of experience is preferred.
- college diploma and at least two years of experience in marketing, compliance, or a related industry.
- Competence with the Microsoft Office Suite Competence in Word and Excel is expected.