Full-Time Videographer / Editor, E-Commerce – Koch Bihar
To push the integration of video material into our marketing strategy, we are looking for a talented, diligent videographer. You will oversee the video production and editing for our marketing website, giving website visitors and potential clients the chance to educate themselves as a part of the pipeline for company development. Our ideal applicant would flourish in a hectic setting and become known as the go-to source for videos. Your main goal will be to use our cutting-edge technology to effectively communicate with users to increase user engagement, pipeline conversion, revenue, and retention growth across the platform in accordance with the strategic strategy.
Job Title : Videographer / Editor, E-Commerce
Location : Koch Bihar, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 41.64 per hour.
Company : CoStar Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Applies videography, production, and post-production skills in the planning, management, and documentation of video shoots.
- Helps get the crew and location ready for filming by coordinating pre-production tasks.
- makes suggestions for major video equipment purchases to the Technical Director and the Deputy Director of Operations.
- Takes part in the creation, rollout, evaluation, and alterations of the video’s aesthetic toolkit.
- Responsible for making appropriate purchases, leases, and/or borrowings of equipment within agreed-upon budget parameters after consulting with the Technical Director.
- When necessary, assists other Technical Services team members with duties that are not connected to video.
- Establishes, in advance of filming dates, the lighting, sound, backdrops, and other requirements for video productions.
- collaborates with Technical Services to assist in video recording and editing.
- Provides necessary personnel with information regarding the technical specifications and operation of the requisite technical equipment for each event.
- Coordinates media ingest scheduling and coverage plans with the Director of Multimedia and the Media Coordinator.
- Ability to mentor and/or collaborate well with partners from various internal and external groups as well as part-time video production team members
- ability to work well with a wide variety of people, including those who appear on camera, those who work on the production crew, those who are partners, and those who have a stake in the project.
- At least five years of experience in digital and multi-media work (including videography and video editing) and a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in a related discipline.
- Talent for thriving in and adjusting to a dynamic, multi-department team environment.
- Previous experience handling confidential concerns with discretion.