Full-Time Video Producer – Biliran
The Videographer combines their knowledge of cinematography with an intellectual outlook and an appreciation for alternative learning methods to produce engaging and informative videos. The Videographer is diplomatic and works well with others, skills that are essential for achieving goals in today’s increasingly complex and interdependent workplace. They can effectively plan and execute complex pre-production shoots and bring ideas for technical solutions to fruition within the limits of running a business.
Job Title : Video Producer
Location : Biliran, Biliran Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 39.69 per hour.
Company : PMC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Determines the necessary technical supports, such as lighting, sound, backdrops, and special needs, necessary for the video productions in advance of production dates.
- Uses videography, production, and post-production abilities to organize, manage, and document video shoots.
- Coordinates pre-production documents and planning with team members and location personnel.
- Helps out wherever it’s needed in the Technical Services team, but focuses primarily on video-related work.
- Helps in developing, implementing, analyzing, and adjusting the video’s aesthetic palette.
- creates recommendations for the Technical Director and the Deputy Director of Operations about the purchase of major video equipment.
- Coordinates with the Director of Multimedia and the Media Coordinator to set a timeline for media intake and determine a plan for coverage.
- Provides video creation and editing support to Technical Services.
- Provides the required personnel with guidance on how to set up, operate, and use the event’s technical equipment.
- Purchases, rents, and/or borrows equipment on an as-needed basis, under financial parameters established in consultation with the Technical Director.
- Proven track record of handling confidential materials with care.
- a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the digital and multi-media industries, or the equivalent combination of education and experience in a comparable subject and in digital and multi-media, including videography and video editing.
- ability to work well with a wide variety of people, including those who appear on camera, those who work on the production crew, those who are partners, and those who have a stake in the project.
- Competence working and adjusting well in a high-pressure, interdepartmental team environment.
- Capability to teach and/or work effectively with the part-time video production crew and other internal and external partners.