Full-Time Video Editor – Tuguegarao
The Video Producer has 3+ years of expertise in the commercial industry and is in charge of overseeing 40-60 video and non-video projects every day, all of which are in different stages of development (from pitch to post). You have a track record of success on YouTube and you know how to communicate with high-profile clients and sponsors. There will be a lot of room for you to have input into the creation of interesting tales that are true to the Company’s identity and its audience. You should possess an excellent mindset, lack ego, be eager to learn, and be a fantastic communicator. You also have access to a wide variety of talented writers, editors, and other production professionals. Finally, you need to be very familiar with the YouTube creator community and the Twitch broadcasting market. Adobe pipeline technical expertise is required.
Job Title : Video Editor
Location : Tuguegarao, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.16 per hour.
Company : Scholastic
Job Type : Full-Time
- It may be necessary for projects to from time to time ask applicants with photography experience to exercise that skill.
- Operate cameras, teleprompters, microphones, and another video equipment as needed.
- assist with social media promotion plan and regularly contribute videos and other content to our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram sites.
- Sharing films on sites like YouTube and Vimeo is a great way to get your message out there. Make the most of your efforts and broaden your audience by keeping tabs on viewing patterns and statistics.
- Visual and aural media are subject to copyright regulations. Get the necessary permissions by collaborating with third parties.
- Produce a final output that satisfies our exacting requirements for both audio and video quality.
- Make sure the film upholds our brand values and helps spread positive awareness of the university.
- Conceive of an idea, plan it out, schedule it, record it, and edit it so that it’s complete inside the time limit.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry and software trends, as well as advancements in video hardware.
- Take on the role of director throughout production and supervise camera, lighting, talent, and audio.
- Bachelor’s degree in video production or similar subject, with a demonstrated history of producing a wide range of high-quality work.
- Possessing both theoretical and practical knowledge of video editing software (we now utilize Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro) and audio and lighting equipment.
- Professional competency editing with Adobe Premiere and creating professional graphics utilizing After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with a variety of camera configurations, such as the Sony FS7 and A7S, as well as remote filming via zoom, skype, etc.
- Experience managing media, recording and importing media, organizing raw media, editing video and audio files, and archiving project media is a plus.