Full-Time Video Content Creator – Bilar
A competent Material Creator is needed to oversee the generation of all of our online content. In order to succeed, we are looking for someone who has a background in creative content and writing. Creating content that attracts and retains clients is essential. To succeed in this role, you must keep up with the latest technology and marketing trends. In the end, you should be able to broaden our company’s online presence and raise its profile among consumers.
Job Title : Video Content Creator
Location : Bilar, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.32 per hour.
Company : Cheil North America
Job Type : Full-Time
- editing the work of experts, When it comes to style, grammar, and readability, I use Editing to place the information in the context of our overall marketing plan, generating new content Creating content for websites and blogs
- An audience is reached by sending emails and other electronic messages. Creating a newsletter that includes headlines, content sections, advertising, and calls to action. It is your job to keep track of and control the distribution of all of your marketing communications.
- It is up to you to develop web pages in accordance with the demands placed on the brand and the comments made by stakeholders via the process of selecting templates, components, and modules as well as adding and changing content (copy, photos, video, tags, SEO information).
- Work one-on-one with a copywriter to ensure that your article meets all of the standards. On a daily basis, be on the lookout for new ways to connect with our consumers. Work on customer presentations and information explanations together.
- Specify weekly mailing rules and templates for your staff. Before you begin filming, take a look at the show’s content, marketing goals, and production schedule.
- The document’s style and tone should represent the client’s business identity. We need to re-evaluate the Creative Director, Motion Graphics, Graphic Design and Creative Operations.
- Developing video scripts for gurus that don’t have a too serious tone As a direct outcome of developing premium items such as eBooks and manuals in addition to frequently asked questions, Developing marketing materials such as advertising, emails, and other types of marketing material.
- Create two new things (blog posts, videos, or other material) per week as part of your overall content plan. Marketing your brand in a variety of ways is the best strategy.
- Product listings should consider SEO for tiles, features, and descriptions. Optimize listings and keywords for customers, sales, and ratings. Oversee Seller Central platforms to verify items are selling and rising in rankings
- Collaborate with digital marketing managers and developers to keep the website current and to guarantee that the company’s demands are addressed. You will also be responsible for ensuring the timely completion of online projects.
- The target audience’s opinions may be gleaned via storytelling and the production of new ideas. Using social media and digital video platforms has become a necessity in today’s world. Having the ability to create relevant data.
- 2-5 years’ experience. Minimum of a B.S. in a related field, proficiency in Adobe Suite and motion graphics editing tools Portfolio required
- finding management solutions A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required. Good writing skills.
- Knowledge of Hubspot is appreciated but not required. Being able to talk and write clearly Managing time well Think fast, Multitasking with deadlines
- Self-motivated, capable of evaluating and prioritizing, Exceptionally detail-oriented, Strong client focus, as well as the capacity to understand the larger picture in day-to-day responsibilities Positivity, business acumen, responsibility, and personal motivation