27 May 2023
Full-Time Utility Locator – Patan
In order to be a rigger, one needs know how to handle heavy rigging, how to adjust a crane’s boom or cable, how to be safe on ladders and scaffolds, how to use chokers, and how to use cutting torches and blueprint reading. A national certification from an organization like NCCER, but not restricted to it, is strongly recommended for all riggers. Using and operating work-related items and equipment safely and efficiently are two important skills that every employee should master. You’ll be expected to work on a building site or at a manufacturing facility.
Job Title : Utility Locator
Location : Patan, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 15.38 per hour.
Company : Millennium
Job Type : Full-Time
- Arranges for all sorts of supplies, machinery, and/or equipment to be safely raised and lowered to and from working platforms, vehicles, streets, floors, and other levels of buildings or vessels.
- Ensures the safety of personnel and goods by signaling or verbally directing those involved in lifting and moving weights.
- For rigging installation, however, it is critical to operate as a team rather than working alone.
- Regular punctuality, attendance, and absence reporting in compliance with company policies are required for the proper execution of this function.
- Drilling, fastening, and testing head blocks, mule blocks, sheaves, and winches, as well as components of counterweighted, winched, and dead hanging systems.
- A worker in this field uses hand and power equipment to secure loads onto rigging so that they may be moved or moved more easily.
- The installation of hardware to existing buildings, the installation of hanging pipes, beams or trackers and hardware to concrete, steel, wood and block walls are only some of the specific tasks included in this project.
- Conducted tests and inspections on different rigging equipment, including planks and fiber ropes and wire rope and chains.
- Installations need rigger work at heights ranging from twelve to sixty feet above ground, and may often necessitate the use of safety equipment and climbing.
- Heavy lifting equipment must be set up and secured by a Rigger utilizing pulleys, ropes and hoists so that it may be operated safely. This individual engages in physical labor as a part of the day-to-day operations.
- When making judgments on safe rigging methods and procedures, use authorized sources and “”common sense””.
- Must be able to lift or carry up to 50 lbs. of assorted equipment, supplies, and components independently.
- To be appointed, candidates must pass a drug test. During the course of their work, riggers are subjected to random drug and alcohol tests.
- At least five years of experience as a Rigger in the last ten years, completing the tasks and obligations outlined under “Duties and Responsibilities.”
- An individual executing the duties of this position will be required to stand, walk or crawl and/or squat often.