Full-Time Utility Clerk- Night – Shubrā al-Khaymah
We’re seeking for a courageous and responsible Utility Clerk that is also cheerful and passionate about their work! Our Utility Clerk will be responsible for a range of activities at the store’s front end, including providing excellent customer service, collecting carts, and cleaning. A Utility Clerk is a self-starter who works well in a team. A Utility Clerk must be able to work quickly, have an eye for detail, and give an exceptional customer experience to all of our clients.
Job Title : Utility Clerk- Night
Location : Shubrā al-Khaymah, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 19.67 per hour.
Company : Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains a safe and efficient working environment by operating the floor scrubber, garbage compactor, and cardboard baler equipment in accordance with established safety regulations.
- Install new water lines by gathering the relevant paperwork and deposits. The monthly bill administration and production is handled. The Water Crane is used to collect money.
- Customer service and friendliness are maintained by welcoming customers, answering queries, and transferring items as required.
- Keep up-to-date on department offerings and be able to answer customers’ questions and propose products.
- Keep a clean parking lot and communicates with business management about any incidents, actions, or issues that occur on store property. Conveniently corrals shopping bags.
- Mopping floors, cleaning spills, and other typical housekeeping tasks that need the use of specialized equipment are all part of the job.
- Excellent product presentation is established and maintained by placing items in designated area, removing cardboard from shelves when products are purchased, and putting the cardboard into a bailer.
- Work on administrative projects such as compiling reports, issuing announcements, and publishing bulletins and notifications. Ordering and delivering supplies to the workforce are a few examples of these responsibilities. As needed, do clerical tasks.
- Consistently adheres to the company’s safety policies in order to maintain a clean, safe, and hygienic working and shopping environment. All rules and procedures of the company are adhered to.
- It’s important to have inspections done on a regular basis to find problems before they become costly breakdowns.
- Mathematical operations using decimals as well as whole numbers. Analyzing ratios and percentages. Working with money and keeping track of it in a bank account.
- Adroitness in juggling phone calls and customers in the store. To ensure accurate data entry, this position requires meticulous attention to detail. Must be able to operate a calculator, as well as Excel and Word on a personal computer. Customer service skills and a desire to help the community are essential.
- To be able to read and write English in a clear and concise way. The ability to communicate effectively with the public and one’s coworkers is essential.
- Instructions and comments in the form of technical documentation must be read and comprehended. Possess the ability to write short, uncomplicated correspondence. Any information that is given to a customer, consumer, or other member of an organization must be able to be absorbed and understood on an individual basis or within a small group setting.
- Qualifications: A high school graduation or a GED, or one to three months of relevant experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience