27 May 2023
Full-Time Universal Banker – Al-Manṣūrah
When dealing with a cash drawer and as a Retail Banker, the Banker must follow all bank line and banker protocols. Complete all of the required compliance modules. Active sales involvement and attainment of management’s financial and branch goals Maintain a cheerful, can-do attitude while being flexible enough to react to the demands of day-to-day company operations.
Job Title : Universal Banker
Location : Al-Manṣūrah, Al-Daqahliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 20.02 per hour.
Company : BMO Harris Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain a thorough grasp of branch operations to ensure that all rules and procedures are adhered to.
- Performing a range of activities as assigned by the Branch or Department, including but not limited to: bank deposits/cash recovery, opening/closing the office and vault, report preparation, and any other job obligations that contribute to the department’s smooth operation.
- Check cash checks for endorsement, proper identification, and authenticity.
- Preparing recommendations for clients to better their financial status, or pointing them to others who can help them.
- For the Bank’s overall sales operations, consumer banking products and related services are marketed directly to clients.
- As required, buy and sell money from the vault to keep bank drawer cash limits in check.
- Deal with all routine banking transactions that consumers bring to you in person, by drive-up, at a night depository, by mail, or online.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and a well-organized desk in preparation for everyday contacts.
- By asking the right questions and listening to the answers, you may gain a better understanding of the customer’s objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring the security of the bank’s assets, including properly identifying clients, protecting the confidentiality of customer information, balancing accounts at the conclusion of each workday, and preparing appropriate reports summarizing daily operations
- With the help of this training, the applicant will learn how to operate various types of ATM equipment and software such as the SEI Trust System and Streamline as well as a variety of other products and services such as Vertex.
- Ability to utilize computers and technology to carry out the obligations outlined.
- Be familiar with the responsibilities of retail departments that are interconnected on a deep level (deposit operations, client care, records management, etc.)
- Customer relations, accuracy, speed, detail, flexibility, and judgement, as well as a pleasant, professional demeanor and the ability to accomplish a variety of tasks, are the most important qualities of this position.
- A minimum of 12 to 18 months of customer engagement and sales experience is required, with banking experience being preferred.