Full-Time Transaction Tax Accountant – Cairo
We’d be thrilled if you came on board as a Tax Accountant. You would perform tax compliance and research as well as contact with taxing authorities with minimal supervision as a Tax Accountant.
Job Title : Transaction Tax Accountant
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.81 per hour.
Company : Chortek LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Must be prepared and able to multitask.
- Experience preparing company tax return workpapers and forms is required.
- It is essential to be at least 18 years of age.
- Maintain a record of client deadlines and deliveries.
- Prior knowledge of computerized accounting and tax software is essential.
- Capacity to train younger members of the workforce.
- In a workplace, you must be able to move swiftly from one location to the next.
- Should be able to provide high-quality outputs in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- High school graduation is required.
- 2–5 years of tax or accounting experience.
- It is necessary to have intermediate MS Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- The applicant should be conscientious and self-driven, with a keen eye for detail.
- When dealing with sensitive information, act with integrity and protect secrecy.
- It is necessary to be able to solve problems and analyze data.