Full-Time Technical Project Manager – Sawai Madhopur
Overlaying sales and marketing strategy requirements with analytics and machine learning work streams will be a primary responsibility of the Technical Project Manager. This person will also use his or her technical skills to plan and create corporate big data platforms and applications. Partnering across teams like commercial sales and marketing, analytics and machine learning, as well as external suppliers will be a priority for this person.
Job Title : Technical Project Manager
Location : Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 67.2 per hour.
Company : Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Job Type : Full-Time
- Overseeing the campaign’s implementation and ensuring the relevant requirements are satisfied in each service area. Membership education drives, mobilization and leadership development are all part of this. Political activity is also included.
- identifying and monitoring important indicators, as well as collecting data. Because of your analytical abilities, you can develop KPIs to assess the quality of the project’s functions. Statistical analysis is used to find patterns, identify underlying causes, and implement policy changes for a variety of stakeholders.
- Communicates successfully in person / meeting by documenting processes, tools needs, business requirements, specs, and communicating effectively.
- Develop a tight working relationship with project owners in order to gather business goals and needs in order to effectively define, document, and scope projects and initiatives.
- Maintain consistency and effectiveness in the conduct of planning meetings, daily updates, customer evaluations, and retrospective sessions.
- use of established project management methodologies to complete projects on-site. Learn how to choose the most efficient methods for achieving the desired results for the customer.
- In order to ensure that the team solution is adopted at work, provide training sessions on how to use and maintain it.
- Updating documentation to ensure that systems are well-supported and new users may easily be integrated into the system
- Being familiar with the bigger team’s solutions and interacting with on-site customers is an essential part of product support. In addition, provide first-line technical support for issues and requests for changes and escalate as necessary.
- Ensures that all objectives and requirements are accomplished by acting as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments.
- you must be an expert net-worker with a comprehensive understanding of the network needs for voice and video deployments.
- Software development, implementations, or interface engineering with at least five years of expertise in Agile Project Management in a mixed software/hardware setting is preferred.
- must be able to communicate effectively and politely in a clear, effective, and respectful way.
- Able of managing large-scale initiatives. Outstanding time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, interpersonal interactions, and organizational abilities. Capable of quickly resolving issues.
- Capacity to act independently and under pressure, as seen by the completion of tasks, enhancements to current working practices, and enlisting the help of others when needed