Part-Time Technical Project Coordinator – Cairo
The Software Project Manager is in charge of project management. Coordination and completion of projects on schedule, within budget, and within scope are among the tasks of the Software Project Manager. Supervise all facets of projects. Establish timelines, delegate duties, and track and report the progress of the project. Prepare status reports for higher management on the progress of the project. The selected applicant will collaborate directly with customers to ensure deliverables adhere to the scope and budget established. He or she will collaborate with other departments to ensure that all components of each project are compatible, and will acquire additional expertise as necessary to meet client demands.
Job Title : Technical Project Coordinator
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 45.32 per hour.
Company : Carbon Lighthouse
Job Type : Part-Time
- Responsible for ensuring that business strategies are implemented in order to fulfill the demands of customers and to strengthen the abilities of project managers at lower levels of management.
- It is the responsibility of the project manager to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of and control over the project’s budget and financial elements. This includes overseeing and directing all aspects of the project’s scheduling, resource forecasting, financial management, and other relevant operations.
- Keep an eye on the development of all project deliverables, such as design papers and test plans as well as training materials and operations documents.
- Recommends solutions to reduce future risks to management in order to control and mitigate project hazards.
- Makes a significant contribution to the project’s success by bringing technical knowledge and knowledge management to the team and stakeholders, as well as by producing high-quality goods on time.
- All parts of the project lifecycle, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles, are planned, documented, and carried out in this manner.
- the project manager provides a detailed picture of the project’s business needs as well as functional knowledge input from the team.
- Follow up on permitted projects being carried out by cross-functional project teams. Keep an eye on how effectively your execution approach is functioning in the context of the whole project.
- Incorporating and teaching the project management discipline to employees from all levels of an organization, in addition to technical team members, is a major undertaking.
- Lean manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution process improvement methodologies should be used to project efforts where they are appropriate.
- The ability to translate corporate needs into detailed technical, functional, and operational evaluations
- It is necessary to have a full grasp of the project development life cycle, as well as the ability to manage and prioritize a number of complex projects.
- Process work flows, Excel, Power Point, and great communication skills are required to summarize project progress and explain significant issues/milestones.
- 6 years of experience working on and/or managing project(s) including project life cycle methodology implementation (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- Support the creation and development of a robust team that will support and maintain profitable growth while also providing possibilities for personal and professional development for our team members.