Full-Time Technical Designer – Doha
We are searching for a brand designer to work with us in developing compelling brand touchpoints, strong brand strategies, and rigorous idea validation to create holistic brand experiences for our clients.
Job Title : Technical Designer
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 29.41 per hour.
Company : Dorsia
Job Type : Full-Time
- Understand a project’s technical and artistic restrictions, making tradeoffs with collaborators.
- To promote brand consistency and support future brand decisions, you’ll produce extensive brand documentation.
- To understand the organization, its products, and its customers, you will conduct interviews with key stakeholders and arrange brand workshops.
- To better serve our clients, we work with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners.
- Raise the bar for design and collaboration by teaching designers and collaborators how to think creatively and implement best practices.
- Create the necessary visual aids (such as sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design specs) to steer the development of product experiences.
- The larger creative team should regularly meet for design critiques and brainstorming sessions.
- Together with the Brand Design team’s other members and the Design leadership, evolve, grow, and sustain the visual brand’s design direction.
- Working together, product teams and you can learn more, spot more opportunities, and create more effective concepts and solutions.
- You will develop persuasive documentation of the Company’s understanding of the business, main rivals, advantage strategy, and future vision through a brand lens.
- Skilled in interacting with coworkers in product development, marketing, and analytics, among other fields.
- a compilation of high-quality designs that prove the designer can create satisfying user experiences.
- a strategy for visual communication that puts people first and yields user-focused designs and illustrations.
- You are comfortable and excited about delivering logos, packages, editorial layout, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years relevant brand design experience (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)