This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Team Member Regional Manager – Misau
We need a Regional Manager to help us grow in certain regions and meet our sales targets. Candidates should have expertise running a business or chain of stores while assuming personal responsibility for meeting sales goals. Remotely managing a sales staff and directing them toward profitable targets should be within your skill set. Ideal candidates will be both articulate and strategic thinkers. In the end, you will make sure the things in your sphere of influence do what we want them to and help our firm succeed.
Job Title : Team Member Regional Manager
Location : Misau, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 26.01 per hour.
Company : Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Discuss program and activity development with leadership to ensure improved consumer access.
- Establish strategic connections with significant customers and critical clients in each location.
- Collaborate with marketing to guarantee a successful product launch and/or continuing promotion.
- To increase brand availability and awareness across significant accounts, collaborate across functional boundaries.
- Success requires looking backwards at past connections and analyzing current capacities to ensure growth.
- Encourage the development of a culture based on responsibility, cooperation, and a desire to produce outcomes.
- Recruit, lead, train, and manage Clinical Specialists to better serve your clients and propel your company forward.
- Develop and enhance data utilization, reports, incentive compensation programs, brand awareness, and customer engagement by working with cross-functional partners.
- Build great working relationships at all levels in order to proactively meet the demands of delivery partners.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with the quality management system’s established practices.
- Experience in a senior sales position such as a regional manager, area manager, or a comparable position.
- Being available to work a flexible schedule as necessary, which may involve weekend travel as well as planned and unplanned travel.
- Having worked in the field for at least 8 years, with at least 3 of those years spent leading a team.
- The capacity to handle a complicated environment in front of new chances and crises.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office, automated scanners, and various database programs.