Full-Time Team Member Curator – Wardha
The Curator provides digital and in-person research assistance, as well as cultivates manuscript collections, University record groups, and native digital assets. This person will be a leader in the Archives and Special Collections department, and will be responsible for helping to create and implement policies and procedures for the library as a whole. This person represents the library in the community and takes part in department outreach activities.
Job Title : Team Member Curator
Location : Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 35.3 per hour.
Company : Coventry Health Care Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help out with the museum system’s volunteer program by helping to find new volunteers, placing them in roles where they can thrive, and making sure they receive adequate training.
- Independently investigate the cultural and historical relevance of computers throughout history, as well as their design and technological features.
- You operate as the public’s first point of contact, responding to inquiries via phone, email, and in-person. Reference interviews and explanations of methods are provided. As expected, the work was completed quickly, accurately, and completely, all while adhering to the department’s standards of conduct. The department’s policy requires that all references be documented.
- This person stays current on the most recent scholarship and best practices in the field of history, as well as any and all opportunities to incorporate this knowledge into programming.
- Large-scale worldwide exhibition and publishing coordination, research, show management, loan acquisition, etc.
- Represents the institution in discussions with archives and donation documents. The duties of this role include determining the appropriateness of gifts and purchases, managing loan agreements, and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Performs collection management duties on a daily basis with oversight from the collection manager and input from other team members. In charge of the museum’s custodial duties, such as the creation of acquisition, preservation, and conservation methods for works of art, photographs, and archival documents.
- Establish and sustain fruitful working relationships through proactive communication and collaboration with other municipal agencies, outside suppliers, outside programmers, and educational institutions.
- The museum system’s dedication to diversity, equality, accessibility, and inclusion in its programming, staff training, and public interactions can only be maintained if the museum meets the demands of a wide variety of visitors on multiple levels of complexity.
- Insuring the creation and maintenance of collections and information pertinent to collections or exhibits
- It’s crucial to stay up-to-date on museum best practices and to communicate these effectively and magnificently with internal and external stakeholders through written and oral media.
- Proven ability to work well with others and establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, volunteers, and the general public.
- Having a healthy work-life balance as a goal, listening to and respecting the views of others, giving and accepting constructive criticism, and fostering a supportive environment at work are all commendable aspirations. You should be able to inspire your group by showing them you have faith in them and pushing them to work together toward a common objective.
- Expertise or demonstrated proficiency in creating metadata for digital collections, finding aids, and other archival description components.
- Gained knowledge equivalent to that gained from a four-year course of study in museum work or a related subject area.