Part-Time Tax Operations Product Specialist – Thalassery
The Product Specialist maintains internal product data, runs reports, and analyzes data to support the business choices of Product Managers and the Category Management team. Back orders, discontinuances, product transitions, and replacements are all topics of conversation between Distribution and Operations teams.
Job Title : Tax Operations Product Specialist
Location : Thalassery, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 16.88 per hour.
Company : Samsung Electronics America
Job Type : Part-Time
- Provide exceptional quality assistance to internal and external clients by demonstrating a high level of satisfaction and technical competence.
- help internal teams think about and prioritize the product road map for advertiser solutions.
- Takes part in product launch activities as a cross-functional team member. Managing SKU setup, price evaluation, ROI model construction, or giving marketing material input and feedback, delivering training and webinars, and making occasional customer presentations are all examples of possible responsibilities.
- Contribute to the success of the go-to-market strategy for mass solution adoption by distilling massive volumes of information into concise product documentation that can be utilized both internally and externally.
- Every month, we go over a list of all the things we’d want to put on the market. In this list, all KOB redundant, out-of-date, and unhelpful material may be found.
- A broad understanding of the market, competition, customer needs, distribution channels, and Company offers for the allocated product is gained via this position’s duties (s)
- Issue ownership goes from the first time a customer calls to when the call is resolved. This includes supporting escalations if necessary and giving the customer updates.
- It is the responsibility of this post manager to handle initiatives related to manufacturer back orders and product discontinuance. Assists the Operations team by coordinating and communicating the project’s strategy.
- Acquire, maintain, and grow your knowledge of relevant products, scope documents, and departmental policies and procedures in order to provide customers with the best possible solutions.
- Technical support and repairs for a company’s products may involve going to the customer’s place of business, where the technician can help with repairs, help customers with repairs, or start up products.
- Quickness and agility in meeting deadlines and changing priorities.
- Technical knowledge and ability to convey it to non-technical people
- In addition to having a good sense of humor, it is necessary to be in good physical and mental health. The ability to stand for long periods of time is needed as well.
- Extensive professional experience in an online advertising capacity, as well as knowledge of advertising goods and ad serving technologies
- Possessing the capacity to collaborate well with others, maintaining a positive attitude, and being genuinely excited about providing World Class Customer Service are all strengths.