Full-Time Tax Manager II – Rohtak
A dedicated tax manager is needed to join our company, which is expanding quickly. We’re searching for someone who can work well under pressure, use their tax expertise to a broad range of transactions, and significantly advance the strategic goals of the company. Tax compliance as well as tax research, analysis, and documentation will be a part of this function. In order to handle issues with income and indirect tax compliance, income and indirect tax planning, and income tax accounting, you will make use of a number of abilities. You have a growth mentality and are a lifelong learner. You do best in a fast-paced setting where judgments must be made and carried out very quickly. You may convert your technical expertise and comprehension of the environment around you into understandable and useful organizational solutions.
Job Title : Tax Manager II
Location : Rohtak, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 27.13 per hour.
Company : Tesoro Petroleum Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage tax consultants in the preparation of direct and indirect tax returns and other tax documents in order to guarantee that the returns are correct and submitted on a timely manner.
- Abreast of political and economic changes and any legislation that might affect the corporate environment.
- Completely understands the Firm’s viewpoint on financial, tax, and consulting topics, as well as work quality and the implementation of professional and Firm standards.
- Make sure that the financial reporting created by outside service providers for US and international enterprises uses the tax provision and related tax accounts.
- Anticipates engagement issue areas and prepares methods to solve them; keeps supervisors informed of significant changes and suggests remedies.
- Explains the status of engagements, problems, and solutions to customers orally and in writing.
- Reviewing the performance reviews that employees have completed as well as other associated work products, including tax returns, while supervising and training them on the job
- Assume leadership in attempts to remedy problems that have been raised during tax authorities’ exams and turn into the primary point of contact for tax compliance.
- Maintains year-round contact with customers and is well-versed in all facets of their business.
- Assist with the preparation and upkeep of the quarterly and annual income tax provision, as well as any relevant tax disclosures.
- The ability to handle more complex tax matters, as well as a greater amount of work.
- Strong tax research and analytic skills are necessary for the application of changing tax laws and the implementation of innovative tax-saving strategies.
- Demonstrated talent for problem-solving, collaboration, and relationship-building, as well as initiative, flexibility, and strong Microsoft Suite skills.
- A history of submitting tax returns on time and pursuing tax minimization techniques.
- The creation of financial budgets, examining journal entries and account reconciliations, and offering advice on financial consequences all need intermediate to advanced accounting abilities.