Full-Time Tax Manager – AM Shifts – Halebid
A dedicated tax manager is needed to join our company, which is expanding quickly. We’re searching for someone who can work well under pressure, use their tax expertise to a broad range of transactions, and significantly advance the strategic goals of the company. Tax compliance as well as tax research, analysis, and documentation will be a part of this function. In order to handle issues with income and indirect tax compliance, income and indirect tax planning, and income tax accounting, you will make use of a number of abilities. You have a growth mentality and are a lifelong learner. You do best in a fast-paced setting where judgments must be made and carried out very quickly. You may convert your technical expertise and comprehension of the environment around you into understandable and useful organizational solutions.
Job Title : Tax Manager – AM Shifts
Location : Halebid, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 27.8 per hour.
Company : Chiquita Brands International Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keeps aware of political and economic trends, as well as tax and other laws that may affect the corporate climate.
- Operate as the main point of contact for tax compliance and take the initiative in resolving issues that come up during examinations for tax authorities.
- In order to guarantee that direct and indirect tax returns are correct and submitted on time, manage tax advisers who are drafting these returns and other tax paperwork.
- Explains the status of engagements, problems, and solutions to customers orally and in writing.
- Has thorough understanding of the firm’s attitude towards financial, tax, and consulting issues, as well as the quality of their work and their adherence to professional and firm standards.
- Anticipates and prepares processes to handle issue areas of engagement; keeps supervisors aware of critical developments and suggests remedies.
- The control of tax provisions and associated tax accounts for financial reporting for US and foreign enterprises created by outside service providers.
- Assist with the weekly and annual income tax provision, as well as the corresponding tax filings.
- Maintains touch with clients throughout the year; is well-versed in the client and all aspects of the client’s company.
- Reviews tax returns and other relevant work products generated by personnel, including performance assessments, while supervising and teaching them on the job.
- Shown skill in areas such as problem-solving, collaboration, and relationship-building, along with initiative, adaptability, and a strong command of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Record of timely tax return submission and use of tax mitigation techniques.
- A minimum of five years of combined accounting and tax expertise, with an increase in complexity, breadth, and number of engagements handled.
- Strong tax research and analytical skills are needed to apply new tax regulations and execute new tax-saving solutions.
- Intermediate to intermediate accounting abilities are required for giving financial advice, examining journal entries and account reconciliations, and developing financial budgets.