Full-Time Talent Manager – Al-Jīzah
A Talent Manager is needed to join our Career team in the Development department. The Talent Manager will be responsible for driving and supporting the company’s talent agenda, as well as planning and delivering crucial career development initiatives. Because career development has a cross-ecosystem component, this function collaborates with HR and the business to define, communicate, execute, and activate the career plan.
Job Title : Talent Manager
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 25.44 per hour.
Company : Taptap Send
Job Type : Full-Time
- The dashboard narratives and work aids are included in this package. Participate in the process of developing new talent.
- Coordination with internal and external training providers to guarantee technical training for all new hires, including but not limited to systems, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Create and manage enterprise-wide organizational training, development, and engagement programs to drive company success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Improve the performance process by developing and managing strategies, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures that increase efficiency, effectiveness, and impact. Processes include things like goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and quarterly coaching sessions.
- Identify and recruit traditional on-camera hosts, reachable celebrities, and digital influencers with a large social following, as well as creators who share the Company’s voice and sensibility for content creation, through relationships with agents and managers, for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Invest in your professional growth by planning ahead of time. To improve the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs, business partners and HR professionals should be supported.
- The regional or local level may be able to handle onboarding, recruiting, interactions with employees, compensation, benefits, and performance management with minimum monitoring.
- Be a part of developing and implementing succession plans, as well as assisting in the establishment of development plans for new hires.
- Identification of business incentives for change, quantification of risks and rewards, preparation of communication and ready materials to simplify the transfer of career programs and processes, and implementation of change management methodologies are all part of this process.
- Assist internal clients with career advice based on knowledge of corporate rules, procedures, and related laws and regulations.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, General Company, or a similar topic is required.
- All-around expert in social networking. Social media networks like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat may be navigated by you with ease to find extraordinary talent and influencers that you can promote.
- Working knowledge of stage production and the ability to properly coordinate the work of artists and other crew members to meet the needs of the show are both necessary.
- From the publisher’s perspective, extensive knowledge in talent acquisition, pricing, and packaging, encompassing digital media and live events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities. Exceptional ability to organize and analyze information. The ability to serve clients with fast, accurate, dependable, and polite service. The ability to convey information in a clear, concise manner.