Full-Time Swim Instructor – Karnal
We’re searching for a motivated Swim Instructor who will regularly deliver stimulating and individualized swim sessions for individuals and small groups, while collaborating with a devoted team to assist members accomplish their goals!
Job Title : Swim Instructor
Location : Karnal, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 26.2 per hour.
Company : Xilinx Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Always exhibit responsibility, respect, caring, and honesty in your interactions with members, visitors, coworkers, and your supervisor. Character Development should be included into your strategies.
- Cleaning and storing teaching aids and equipment at the end of each shift, as well as keeping the aquatics facilities clean and ready for our members at all times.
- Students taking group or private swimming lessons should be evaluated and instructed to improve water safety and swimming abilities in accordance with the company’s standards, and progress reports should be provided to each student at the conclusion of each lesson session.
- Helps the participant with private swim lessons by planning and coordinating the session based on the participant’s skill level and progress.
- The People, Places, and Programs portions of our Standards apply to all of our stakeholders, including employees, members, and visitors. aids in the development of water-related activities and programming for the Club.
- Maintain familiarity with ACAC programs in order to effectively handle queries and interact with members and visitors in a knowledgeable manner. Maintain a working understanding of aquatic regulations and the ability to convey this information clearly to both members and visitors.
- For the sake of both the students and their parents, their instructor is expected to show up for every planned lesson. Therefore, it is imperative that no one misses any class time. To the best of one’s abilities, inform the parents of any ensconces in advance.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to the swimming spot to set up tools, materials, and the space for activities, if necessary. Determine when it is time to update swimming materials and equipment by keeping an inventory of what you already have on hand.
- Actively evaluating, engaging, and encouraging groups of up to 6 people (adults or children) while delivering feedback on stroke methods and teaching according to their skill level and experience.
- Organizes teaching materials and devises lesson plans, among other duties, in addition to setting up and taking down educational equipment.
- As a consequence, the applicant must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to actively connect with participants in a positive, service-oriented manner.
- This occupation does not need any schooling. Experience teaching swimming for one to three months is essential. You must be able to swim and show the skills being taught.
- An individual must be able to properly accomplish all of the job’s requirements. Knowledge, skill, and/or ability criteria are stated below.
- Also necessary are two years of experience working as a swim teacher in aquatics and a willingness to transfer information to others in an effective manner that results in positive learning outcomes for students, especially children.
- A high school diploma is preferable. Minimum age is 16 years old. Applicant must pass a swimming skills exam and get First Aid/CPR/AED certification within 90 days of hiring.