Full-Time Swim Instructor – Day Shift – Bocaue
We need a motivated Swim Instructor to deliver tailored swim sessions for individuals and small groups while working with a devoted team to assist members achieve success.
Job Title : Swim Instructor – Day Shift
Location : Bocaue, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.6 per hour.
Company : Delta Air Lines Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides a structured framework for the participant’s correct growth and development at the appropriate levels, and is responsible for the planning and supervision of private swim sessions.
- It is required to arrive at the location at least 15 minutes early in order to set up the space and the equipment for the swimming activities. Maintaining an inventory of the swimming supplies and equipment you already own may help you determine when it is time to purchase new versions of these items.
- Always demonstrate accountability, respect, care, and honesty in your dealings with members of the organization, visitors to the organization, colleagues, and the person who supervises you. You have to include character development into your various tactics.
- Evaluate and teach students engaging in group and individual swim lessons to build water safety and swimming abilities in a manner that is consistent with the ideals of the Company. At the conclusion of each lesson session, present progress reports to each student.
- They expect their teacher to attend all of their scheduled classes during the semester. It is thus essential that no one misses any courses. To the best of one’s ability, such accommodations should be communicated in advance to the parents.
- Acac programs should be kept up to date so that you can effectively answer questions from members and visitors. Acquaint yourself with and be able to explain to members and visitors the regulations of the pool.
- Responsible for getting the class ready. Makes lesson plans and organizes teaching equipment. May have to set up and take down teaching materials.
- People or groups can get recommendations for stroke treatment and training that are based on their level of knowledge and experience.
- It is anticipated that all individuals, including employees, members, and visitors, would behave themselves in a manner that is congruent with the People, Places, and Programs portions of our Standards. contributes to the organization of aquatic activities and programs of special relevance to the Club
- Keeping the aquatics spaces clean and available for our members at all times, including cleaning and storing teaching aids and equipment at the conclusion of each shift..
- Applicants for this position need not have any educational background to do so. There should be a minimum of one to three months of previous teaching experience. Students won’t be engaged by instructors who can’t show concepts in water.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to engage with participants in a positive, service-oriented way. Must be able to multitask and keep a professional attitude.
- Everyone in the organization needs to be able to do everything that comes with their job. In the next section, we’ll talk about what you need to know, be able to do, or be able to do (s).
- High school degree or better, At least 16 years old, Must get certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED within 90 days of being hired. Applicants must be able to pass a test of their swimming skills.
- Swimming instructor with two years of expertise and an enthusiasm for teaching others, particularly youngsters, in a way that promotes successful learning outcomes.