Full-Time Supervisor of Operations – Al Rayyan
The Operations Supervisor manages a region and all providers within it. They will work with all providers to cut costs while enhancing consumer and provider satisfaction. The Operations Supervisor works to fill gaps, deal with underperforming and outstanding suppliers, and regularly monitors current providers.
Job Title : Supervisor of Operations
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 20.56 per hour.
Company : Search Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with customers, data input, and/or dispatch and warehouse workers. Ensure all workers deliver exceptional internal and external client service.
- Adds to the goals of the department or division. Products, service methods, and/or corporate objectives are all influenced by the input of this person. Coordination of action plans to achieve goals/objectives is the responsibility of a project manager.
- Aside from frequent assessments and coaching, every department staff should get a thorough orientation, skills and safety training, necessary paperwork, and other supplies.
- Workers and others must be made aware of any issues that may impede cooperation or processes, resources, or other obligations. It is vital to keep in touch with the local Field Engineer on a frequent basis.
- Attempt to head a department or bank. Work groups or projects of the Federal Reserve System are also possible.
- Ensure compliance with controls, regulations, and procedures such as the US Treasury Currency Operations Manual, the Federal Reserve System Custody Control Principles and Standards, and local operating procedures.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency, professionalism, and compliance with corporate rules and processes while maintaining the greatest level of secrecy.
- Oversee timely and correct completion of all documentation involved with shipment transportation. Control costs while ensuring timely pick-ups and recoveries. Input rate quotations or freight costs for internal and external clients.
- Maintain accurate accounting, reporting, and recordkeeping for departmental activities in accordance with business standards and state and federal regulations.
- Work and self-directed team management (s). Personnel are chosen, led, and coached. Sets the team’s general direction. Identifies and conducts team member training. Makes decisions on remuneration, employment, and firing.
- The potential to lead people has been shown. How successfully a person can delegate work and duties to others in order to improve the efficiency of both the organization and the individual. Customer-oriented. You must be able to build and maintain strong client connections in order to succeed.
- It is necessary to have at least two years of relevant experience (preferably in a cash handling environment). Preference will be given to candidates with banking expertise. Level II requires supervisory experience in an operational team or a comparable functional area. At least five years of experience are required for Level III. Examples of relevant experience include collaborating with others to achieve tasks and displaying excellent leadership.
- You should have a bachelor’s degree in logistics or a similar discipline such as supply chain management, transportation management, finance, etc. Experience in a comparable field is desired. Two years of supervisory or leadership experience. Extensive subject expertise is necessary.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, the internet, and job-specific software tools is required. Multiply and divide using US and/or international currency, weight, volume, distance, and other units.
- You may substitute one year of experience for a Master’s degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, or a Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Therapy or Health Sciences.