Full-Time Summer Intern- Sales Support Administrator – Al Khor
The Account Managers’ administrative and customer service needs are the key responsibilities of the Sales Support Administrator.
Job Title : Summer Intern- Sales Support Administrator
Location : Al Khor, Al Khor, Qatar
Salary : $ 29.23 per hour.
Company : Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- drafting and updating tables and reports, as well as faxing, scanning, and retrieving documents.
- Responds to guests’ inquiries and provides application materials in a timely fashion while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
- aiding in the office’s smooth operation by carrying out tasks assigned to you by the branch manager, sales manager, or other team members.
- Be the friendly and helpful face of the company while interacting with customers, affiliates, suppliers, and anybody else who comes in contact with the business.
- Included in this are the mundane but necessary tasks of ordering business cards, name tags, and taking care of other small things like zip forms, digital ink, and other company programs.
- assisting the branch manager with updating the inventory tracking spreadsheets, which involve categorizing worn and new equipment and accessories according to a list of serial numbers.
- On demand, assist sales representatives with marketing, advertising, and technological needs relating to business resources.
- Help the sales staff with the marketing and social media so that they may focus on the growth of the business.
- helps the sales team by planning and executing events, providing information on key metrics, keeping tabs on credit orders, and teaching new employees.
- by creating presentations, organizing events, and doing other responsibilities as assigned, provides general administrative support to business executives.
- Possessing strong verbal and written communication abilities, with an emphasis on customer service.
- At least two years of experience in a client-facing role in a professional setting is preferred.
- Focus, multitasking, and the flexibility to respond to shifting company priorities are all essential.
- skilled in using business and social media websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- the skill to communicate effectively with clients at all levels of an organization.