Full-Time Summer Intern- Internal Auditor – Dikwa
The internal auditor must be skilled at looking over and analyzing the company’s financial and operational records in order to assess the systems of internal control’s sufficiency, effectiveness, and efficiency as well as the standard of ongoing operations and compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and board policies/procedures. The Internal Auditor also supports internal control and corporate governance principles within the business and follows up on the status of open internal audit problems.
Job Title : Summer Intern- Internal Auditor
Location : Dikwa, Borno, Nigeria
Salary : $ 25.5 per hour.
Company : Dana Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Solid understanding and experience in control and audit theory.
- Assist with the Supervisory Committee report, which comprises an evaluation of the department’s activities on a monthly basis. When the Internal Auditor is unavailable, the Supervisory Committee receives a report from him or her. Maintain contact with senior management and follow up on audit findings. As needed, performing specialized duties.
- To obtain a deeper understanding of the industry and commercial lending criteria, attend company-sponsored training programs.
- Present your results to management so that they may have a better grasp of the profit and loss statement, cost drivers, and cost forecasts.
- You must interact with people on a variety of levels and in a variety of situations while carrying out a number of duties.
- On a computer, the ability to use spreadsheet, word processing, email, and accounting software programs.
- Analyzes Production Financial Reports by obtaining and reporting financial data in a timely and correct manner.
- Examines the balance sheet account, reconciles it, and creates the balance sheet notes that relate to it.
- More than 2 years of Internal and/or External Audit experience, preferably in the Banking/Financial Services industry
- To assist with audit planning, implementation, and reporting, develop and implement data analytics.
- Managing multiple things at the same time is a difficult task.
- Responsible and foresighted.
- Make accounting tables and assign transactions to the correct accounts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as coaching and counselling abilities
- It is necessary to have a thorough understanding of enterprise resource planning systems as well as a strong focus on internal controls (ERP)