Full-Time Summer Intern- Development Director – Ikirun
Fundraising for organizations may come from a variety of different sources, including foundation grants, individual donations, special events, and government grants, all of which the Development Director will work to cultivate.
Job Title : Summer Intern- Development Director
Location : Ikirun, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 43.83 per hour.
Company : Jabil Circuit Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains frequent touch with the Director of State Operations, delivering timely reports and other necessary information. An online system is used to track and handle reimbursement requests.
- a proven track record of successfully directly nurturing and attaining a specified yearly fundraising target, as well as establishing effective planning and execution of development initiatives and the associated communications to different stakeholders.
- to assist local needs, builds partnerships with local graphic designers, public relations experts, and advertising firms; Makes contributions to the organizing of material and photos for updates on the expansion state website, and makes proper use of the Benevolence database in order to connect with participants and the community
- Responsible for all fundraising efforts statewide, including foundation and corporate giving, individual giving, big donations, special events, yearly giving, and alumni/parent relations.
- At least 50 community leaders each year through tours or business visits Proven expertise establishing and verifying donor databases and setting realistic fundraising objectives based on donor connections, ambitions, and past giving performance.
- With the aid of the Grant Writer, State Development, does research on possible grant opportunities, drafts proposals to foundations, maintains correct records, and submits reports as asked by donors.
- To identify, cultivate, and grow volunteers willing to make personal commitments to the organization’s solicitation process on behalf of the organization – creates and administers the stewardship process of all contributors, which includes processing donations and sending thank you letters to donors.
- Build a donor base by educating and involving them in all phases of the move management process and the numerous ways in which they may donate to the organization. Determine whether the goals of acquiring, re-acquiring and renewing donors are being met.
- Worked with the Director of State Development to develop significant fundraising events to reach revenue objectives, relying on local committees and implementing the event committee benchmarks/structure
- managing government funds and contracts, including reporting, maintaining contacts with agency officials and testifying if required Develops a state-wide public awareness plan, and works with volunteers to execute it.
- Positivity, the ability to work well in a team, attention to detail, initiative, the capacity to effectively communicate with others, and the ability to speak in public courage; a piece of writing that is lucid and persuading
- Five to ten years of experience in direct sales or business development in a service sector or non-profit organization, with a bachelor’s degree and/or related experience as a plus.
- Proficiency has been shown in written and verbal communication abilities, as well as comprehension of many software products such as Raiser’s Edge, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- A demonstrated track record of growing a donor base via cultivation and care, as well as grant writing, event planning/implementation, or board management, is necessary.
- Experience and a thorough grasp of the value of many types of donor communication, such as updates, newsletters, and brochures.