Full-Time Summer Intern- Development Director – Del Gallego
Fundraising for organizations may come from a variety of different sources, including foundation grants, individual donations, special events, and government grants, all of which the Development Director will work to cultivate.
Job Title : Summer Intern- Development Director
Location : Del Gallego, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 42.13 per hour.
Company : IKON Office Solutions Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manages government grants and contracts, including reporting, maintaining contacts with important agency personnel, and providing testimony as required. Develops a comprehensive statewide public awareness plan and coordinates its execution with volunteers.
- Fundraising, planning, and engaging with many stakeholders are all part of the job description for this position.
- Develops and executes large fundraising events in order to accomplish revenue targets; must employ local event committees and adhere to event committee benchmarks/structure in collaboration with the Director, State Development.
- a minimum of 50 meetings each year with community leaders via tours or business visits The ability to build and evaluate donor databases and establish reasonable fundraising goals for each contributor based on connections, donor ambitions and historical giving performance.
- All statewide fundraising activities, including foundation and corporate giving, individual giving, major gifts, special events, annual giving, and alumni/parent relations, are overseen by the statewide fundraising director.
- If you’re looking for volunteers who are willing to contribute their time and effort to the organization’s solicitation process, you need to look no further than the organization.
- Maintains contact with the Director of State Operations by providing timely reports and other information as needed. Tracks and manages reimbursement requests using the online reimbursement system.
- With the support of State Development’s Grant Writer, conducts research on potential grant opportunities, develops grant applications, maintains correct records, and submits reports as asked by funders.
- Establishes partnerships with local graphic designers, public relations specialists, and advertising companies to meet local requirements. Contributes to the organizing of material and photographs for updates on the expansion state website and uses the Benevolence database to interact effectively with participants and the community.
- Improve the organization’s donor pool by educating and involving them in all phases of the move management process and in the numerous methods in which they may donate to the organization. Oversee and verify that the acquisition, reacquisition, renewals, and scheduled giving of gifts is being accomplished.
- A minimum of four to seven years of fundraising experience is needed, as well as a track record of growing a donor base via cultivation and care, grant writing, event planning/implementation, or board administration.
- Possessing a positive attitude, the capability to work well in a group setting while also paying close attention to detail, a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to participate in activities requiring public speaking are all desirable qualities. shown mastery of writing in a straightforward and persuasive manner; a significant amount of initiative
- a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, as well as familiarity with a variety of software tools, including but not limited to Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Five to ten years of experience in direct sales or business development in a service sector or non-profit organization, with a bachelor’s degree and/or related experience as a plus.
- Experience and a deep grasp of donor communication, including updates, bulletins, and brochures, are necessary.