Full-Time Summer Intern- Accounting Specialist – Mahbubnagar
All fiscal papers, such as payment vouchers, purchase orders, intergovernmental vouchers, cash receipts, reconciliation of credit card transactions and encumbrances, and cost recovery for various funding sources will be prepared, reviewed, and created by the accounting specialist. This role will guarantee correct and accurate account reporting in line with state and federal standards and check that papers, reports, and records are accurate.
Job Title : Summer Intern- Accounting Specialist
Location : Mahbubnagar, Telangana, India
Salary : $ 32.62 per hour.
Company : Sonoco Products Co.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepares written messages, reports, and maintains accounting-related papers, records, activity diaries, tables, coding instructions, and automated databases.
- Verifies and uploads information on business transactions in a corporate business sector, including money received and paid out, and conducts a comprehensive audit of relevant paperwork.
- Compare the utility or vendor statements you have received with the purchase orders and packing slips.
- Assist with month-end closure duties, including preparation of journal entries and entry of journal entries.
- Determines if accounting source documents are correct, thorough, and in compliance with all departmental and federal agreements and standards.
- Complex accounting and project-related activities are audited, reconciled, processed, and reported upon.
- Identifies, investigates, and reports any system, document, or accounting concerns that arise in the course of conducting an audit.
- Input financial data into various accounting and financial systems.
- Verify compliance with required computations, signatures, codes, and documentation.
- Technical support is provided in the evaluation and preparation of new systems or programs, as well as upgrades to current systems or programs.
- The ability to calculate numbers and amounts, including volume, ratios, percentages, and discounts. It is necessary to have a firm grasp of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Using an automated information system to input, update, alter, delete, retrieve/ask for, and report on data for one year.
- Six months of expertise in assessing financial transaction compliance with needed documents, calculations, codes, signatures, and regulations.
- One year of experience working with money in areas like accounting, auditing, payroll, or taxes.
- Possessing at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, economics, finance, management, computer information systems, or a related field.