Full-Time Strategist – El-Alamein
The Marketing Strategist will offer recommendations and establish processes that match the goals of the client while also being profitable for the company. This position will be responsible for assisting with the execution of agency capabilities in digital and content marketing, staying current on marketing industry news and tools, and collaborating with the Strategy team to develop POVs and strategy documents, as well as managing tactical content marketing work.
Job Title : Strategist
Location : El-Alamein, Maṭrūḥ, Egypt
Salary : $ 22.29 per hour.
Company : Bally
Job Type : Full-Time
- To develop relationships with online communities, identify appropriate partner organizations, news sources, and policy groups that fit our strategy and brand.
- Create and share content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, among others.
- Conduct content and competitor audits to give content optimization recommendations, such as UX strategy, SEO, content tagging, and classification.
- Researching, producing, and writing appealing data-based material about e-commerce, online payments, and fraud to engage our target audience.
- Work with the audience development team to deliver frequent reporting updates and insights for stakeholders by monitoring email performance, KPIs, and targets (content, sales, and creative studio teams)
- Test email templates, subject lines, send times, customized content recommendations, audience segmentation, and other variables to optimize email performance.
- For the company’s content marketing strategy, you’ll be in charge of the evolution of themes/topics and content generation.
- Make sure deadlines are reached by working with internal and external content writers and subject matter experts to ensure message is consistent, brief, and aesthetically attractive.
- Create a content calendar for the school’s website and social media accounts, and distribute information across many platforms to establish a strong online presence.
- Maintain a broad understanding of branch operations to verify that all rules and procedures are followed.
- You should be familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat), Canva, WordPress CMS, Microsoft Office, Grammarly, Google Workspace, and project management software.
- Ability to analyze performance data and work with colleagues from other departments to evaluate the quantifiable impact of strategy and content choices.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as coaching and counselling abilities
- It’s essential that you have past experience working under pressure and have a track record of delivering high-quality results on time.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at once while paying close attention to details ability to interact effectively with clients and provide technical support to resolve client issues.