Full-Time Staff Tax Analyst – Bauan
In order to go beyond conventional compliance and reporting and get insights from our data, The Tax Analytics has united operations, technology, and modeling under one team. The Tax Analytics is in charge of long-term forecasting, analytics with data visualization, modeling of tax legislative changes, and controversy. It is also in charge of state and local tax filings, aspects of the quarterly income tax provision, and all aspects of US Federal income tax compliance (domestic and international). The Tax Analyst is a part of a high-performing team, thus the ideal applicant will be able to show they have the initiative, critical thinking skills, and capacity to see possibilities and problems.
Job Title : Staff Tax Analyst
Location : Bauan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.32 per hour.
Company : Martin Marietta Materials Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assisting executives with research and audits requiring effective and in-depth analysis by analyzing financial data and cooperating with other finance departments to handle payment issues.
- When dealing with state and federal tax authorities, be sure to communicate effectively.
- Account for income taxes and compliance filings in accordance with company policies and procedures; The accuracy and timeliness of sales tax reports and returns should be checked to ensure that they are promptly filed.
- Prepare and review income tax projections on a quarterly basis. Preparation of company tax returns, including but not limited to the book-to-tax reconciliation, by an external CPA office, including processing and payment of annual and projected tax returns and payments.
- Use critical thinking to evaluate and anticipate prospective tax and reporting demands in order to optimize benefits throughout the whole business.
- The Analyst will be engaged in numerous efforts to assist the Company simplify its current processes by putting in place a range of technology-driven solutions, even though this position’s major concentration is on compliance and audits.
- Assemble evidence to support your claims, react to letters and audits from federal and state taxation authorities, and keep track of any correspondence connected to these matters, File additional non-income tax documents.
- Discovering and understanding the ramifications of various tax difficulties is an important part of resolving them. To handle tax notifications and other tax-related difficulties, communicate externally and internally. Increase your understanding of corporate/partnership income tax laws.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end provisions for income tax with accompanying documentation. This role is tasked with the filing and processing of tax returns, extensions, and projected tax payments. Assisting with audits and other special projects.
- Assist the Tax Manager in responding to motor fuels and sales/use tax audit enquiries, including gathering supporting and backup evidence.
- Flexibility in a dynamic workplace while displaying excellent planning and prioritizing abilities.
- Leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills are all critical components of any organization. Candidates must have a minimum of three years of accounting or financial expertise before being considered.
- Tax fundamentals should be understood, including corporate income, sales and use taxes, income tax accounting, and fundamental tax research.
- The capacity to build and maintain strong working relationships with important stakeholders is essential. However, Excel knowledge is not a need. OneSource knowledge is a good thing.
- 2+ years of experience submitting sales and use taxes, with preference for files involving motor fuels strong communication abilities both in writing and speaking.