Part-Time Staff Medical assistant – Mirpur
Provides evidence-based, patient-centered treatment in a team setting to fulfil the physical and psychological needs of patients along the continuum of care. Performs patient-centered care under the direction of a physician, an advanced practice clinician, or a nurse manager. The patient’s outcomes are a result of collaborative work with other members of the care team. Responsible for providing compassionate, safe treatment and demonstrating a dedication to lifelong learning and professional development, this individual helps the clinic achieve its goals.
Job Title : Staff Medical assistant
Location : Mirpur, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
Salary : $ 33.55 per hour.
Company : AutoNation, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Patient safety is promoted by speaking out and making adjustments to practices when safety concerns are raised. This includes preparing patients for procedures such as radiography, testing, and surgery, as well as ensuring that electrocardiograms are performed using age-appropriate standards.
- In addition to providing documentation support for complex EHR documentation, the patient care coordinator assists in meeting the patient’s care needs in collaboration with the care team to ensure quality, cost-effective, and safe patient care practices, addresses situations or decisions to ensure patient concerns and needs are met, also reinforces patient education to improve care outcomes and safe patient practices, and also assists in discharging patients at the c-level.
- As part of the overall goal of ensuring the highest possible standard of outpatient care, nurses and other members of the healthcare team must maintain open lines of communication with patients and their families as well as with physicians and other members of the healthcare team in order to collect and record vital signs and other health-related data that will help ensure the best possible quality of outpatient care.
- Making the environmental commitments, which include ordering, sorting, storing supplies and restocking exam/procedure rooms, include setting up instruments and equipment in accordance with department protocol, cleaning exam/procedure rooms, instruments, and equipment between patient visits to maintain infection control, cleaning sterilizer in accordance with scheduled maintenance programmed, and keeping appropriate records.
- Clinical team members will benefit from the expertise and experience of this position’s staff members in an outpatient treatment programmed while handling a specific caseload (if applicable). It is necessary to have a high degree of organization and a willingness to communicate with the general public in order to be successful in this field.
- Takes a medical history, performs screening procedures in accordance with provider recommendations, helps physicians and nurses with various procedures, maintains track of patients and their family members, answers calls, and assists with patient mobility, dressing, and the collection of samples prior to exams.
- Finding medical documents such test results and hospital notes; making appointments; checking insurance coverage and demographic information; and obtaining paperwork and requisitions. As well as completing and documenting to ensure that the material is correct and organized.
- Ensure that all patients’ needs are met by responding swiftly to emergency codes, sharing concerns with patients and personnel, and tracking and following all referrals.
- Respect and promote patient rights; respond appropriately to emergency codes; share issues involving patients and/or staff with immediate supervisors promptly; track and follow all referrals as necessary to ensure that the patients’ needs are met. These are just a few of the organizational responsibilities that must be fulfilled.
- Visit the patients’ rooms and get any relevant medical information as the initial stage in the evaluation process. The physician or advanced practice clinician is involved in a variety of ways.
- The ability to maintain patient confidentiality at all times is a need for this position, along with a high degree of organization and attention to detail. Additionally, this role absolutely demands effective and polite communication with patients and other stakeholders.
- Help with the daily setup of the clinic, including patient registration, scheduling, billing, order entry, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and other clinic personnel in accordance with age-specific skills. the capacity to perform well in a group setting.
- The ability to use sterile methods and specific procedures when needed, as well as a working understanding of the processes and techniques involved in giving routine and special treatments to patients, are all prerequisites for working in a clinic.
- Accuracy in a wide range of tasks including maintaining quality control standards as well as the ability to understand and respond to complicated verbal and written directions.
- At least one year of experience working directly with the general public is required, with an emphasis on service-related professions for those who lack a high school diploma or GED. Customer service and interpersonal skills are essential as well as understanding of or interest in health care.