Full-Time Sr. Technical Project Manager – Sialkot
The job of a technical engineer is to design, construct, configure, install, and maintain computers, networks, and storage systems. Moving and unpacking equipment is one possible component of this. Additional duties may involve travel to the client location, educating the customer’s technical and clinical employees, and providing implementation assistance.
Job Title : Sr. Technical Project Manager
Location : Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 27.45 per hour.
Company : Ambrook
Job Type : Full-Time
- solve complex issues in production and test systems. Execute a final quality check on finished systems in accordance with the EI’s quality system.
- Work with clients and their suppliers to connect current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and to evaluate the functioning of all systems, processes, and imaging data access methods.
- To avoid introducing flaws into subsequent processes, create protocols and implement countermeasures to those that do.
- Determine whether or not it is viable to move application portfolios by examining them for dependencies and shared infrastructure platform components.
- Proposal systems’ return on investment (ROI) evaluations will be used to support and justify recommendations to management for buying or installation.
- Every piece of process documentation, including but not limited to specifications, PFMEAs and risk analyses; process plans; PFDs; work combination tables; design reviews; trial reports; work instructions; condition standards; and capacity tracking; must be prepared in order to ensure that the process runs smoothly.
- Organize and keep track of the master engineering schedule for all of the projects that you work on. Make sure that everyone is working together in order to meet all of the goals set out in a master schedule.
- Produce specifications for new equipment and tools, plan and manage their development and construction as well as their first start-up and testing in line with the master schedule, and keep detailed records of all of these actions.
- It is your obligation to collaborate with the technical, architectural, and business teams in order to understand and handle day-to-day capacity and resource management issues.
- As needed, liaison with internal groups including research and development (R&D), support (Support), systems engineering (Sys Eng), production (Prod), and sales (Sales).
- Adopting a team mindset is essential to succeed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- An aptitude for problem-solving and coming up with creative options that satisfy the needs of the business has been shown.
- The ability to read and understand written documentation, such as safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, is a must for many jobs today. and maintenance instructions. You must be able to communicate well both orally and in writing as well as having the ability to solve problems.
- An Associate’s degree and six years of systems analysis/application development experience are required, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience, totaling eight years, is acceptable in place of a degree.
- passion for technology, as well as an instinctive understanding of it.