Full-Time SR. TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER – Okha
This position requires you to supervise drilling operations utilizing the most up-to-date technologies. Using cutting-edge technology, you’ll be able to keep an eye on our well-sites. In order to keep our customers happy, you’ll be responsible for resolving issues rapidly.
Job Title : SR. TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Location : Okha, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 69.33 per hour.
Company : Wissen Infotech
Job Type : Full-Time
- Project management methodologies are used to complete projects on-site. Learn about the most effective ways for meeting the deadlines and budgets of your clients while still delivering high-quality items to them on time and on budget.
- Ensure that planning meetings, daily updates, customer evaluations, and retrospective meetings are conducted on a regular and efficient basis.
- updating documentation in order to guarantee that systems are well-supported and that new users may be readily incorporated into the system
- in-person and in-meeting communication skills; capacity to convey processes, tool requirements, business requirements, and specifications effectively; ability to communicate successfully in paperwork
- Monitoring and defining key indicators as well as gathering data are all part of this process. You are able to construct KPIs to evaluate the quality of the project’s functions due of your analytical skills. Large datasets are subjected to statistical analysis in order to uncover trends, determine underlying causes, and enact policy changes across several groups.
- In order to get the most out of the product, the Product Support staff must become well-versed in the solutions given by other members of the organization and work closely with clients on-site. Provide first-line technical assistance for problems and requests for modifications, and escalate as appropriate. Provide
- Gather business goals and requirements in collaboration with project owners to define, document, and scope projects and initiatives effectively.
- In order to facilitate extensive product adoption on-site, it is necessary to develop and provide training sessions on the correct operation and maintenance of the team solution.
- Product vision and functionality knowledge that may be included into the development process helps to guarantee that the technical solution matches the needs of the company.
- Contributes to the coordination of technical and non-technical divisions in order to guarantee that all goals and criteria are met.
- have excellent networking abilities and a complete understanding of the network requirements for voice and video deployment.
- has to be skilled in software implementations or interface engineering implementations Agile Project Management expertise in a software or mixed-software/hardware environment is also required for qualified individuals.
- Effective communication at all levels of the business, as well as the capacity to work in a range of cultural contexts, need vast and effective communication skills.
- displays the ability to react swiftly and with urgency when it comes to the accomplishment of responsibilities, the improvement of present work habits, and the assistance of others when necessary.
- Good project management skills in the face of complexity. Communication, decision making, presentation, human relations and organizing abilities are all excellent. Accurate and fast problem-solving.