27 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Real Estate Manager – Libona
The Real Estate Manager is responsible for implementing the company’s internal real estate strategy. It is responsible for a wide range of real estate solutions, such as searching for new premises, extending or terminating lease arrangements, or signing sublease agreements. Real estate choices are made by collaborating with operational and functional executives.
Job Title : Sr. Real Estate Manager
Location : Libona, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.94 per hour.
Company : Janus Property Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- provides workers suggestions on where to relocate. Educates business team leaders and other stakeholders on various options and proposals.
- By being abreast of market developments, you’ll be better prepared to make smart real estate choices.
- makes deal overview documents and financial analyses. transactions must go through the internal lease approval process before they can move on to the next step.
- As a result of business transactions, environmental, health, and safety professionals must work together to identify and resolve complicated environmental issues.
- Identifies and tracks lease and option expiration dates. Renewals, relocations, and terminations of leases for business units and management are handled. This individual oversees the opening and shutting of new locations.
- Manage all letters of intent (LOIs) in order to achieve the intended strategic results and engage with the legal team to sign the applicable leases, purchase agreements, and other transactional documents, giving business guidance and authorization as needed to complete deals.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the construction team and development partners on all aspects of the due diligence process for a new site, including dealing with local officials during the permits phase.
- Portfolio master sheets are useful for keeping track of changes in lease conditions as well as a company’s performance and rent payments. This position requires the use of Excel.
- Collaboration with internal departments such as operations, transportation, finance, health and safety, and health and safety management is crucial in loss prevention and risk assessment.
- All real estate transactions including leasing and property rights are handled by this person.
- An applicant’s ability to speak and write well in English is required, as well as the ability to develop clear and concise documents that nevertheless include all of the relevant details. Their ability to speak in front of both small and large groups is also essential.
- a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory or administrative capacity; or any combination of education from a recognized institution and relevant experience totaling nine (9) years may substitute for the needed education and experience, and may be interchangeable year for year
- An understanding of contracts, such as purchase agreements or leases and due diligence studies, is a must for most jobs.
- Possessing the ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-moving, adaptable, and challenging work environment.
- With a strong sense of collaboration and the ability to establish connections and get agreement on timetables and data needs from both internal and external stakeholders