Full-Time Sr. Pharma IT Project Manager (Remote) – Caluya
The IT Program Manager oversees the program on a day-to-day basis and establishes long-term and strategic goals to guarantee that client needs are met. Performs horizontal integration planning and interfaces with various functional areas to guarantee the timely implementation of technological solutions and schedules.
Job Title : Sr. Pharma IT Project Manager (Remote)
Location : Caluya, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 34.19 per hour.
Company : Irving Knight Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Take part in professional activities to keep up with industry developments. Form contacts with other project managers in the legal and other fields.
- Ensure that all jobs are done on schedule, that client tasking instructions are clear and exact, that contract workers are qualified to accomplish the tasks, and that any potential personnel issues are avoided.
- Create an acceptable budget, risk, timetable, and other essential criteria and convey them to stakeholders and management.
- Metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions are some ways to measure the quality and efficiency of teamwork.
- Client relationship management, project and program management, vendor management, proposal generation and review, and (if appropriate) cost modelling are all examples of delivery excellence employing a client project execution framework and industry best practices.
- Create and implement streamlined processes and procedures that will allow the team to respond quickly to surges in demand for contract employees. Examine the SLA requirements to check if they have been met.
- Supply and demand are balanced throughout their portfolio’s ongoing and upcoming projects, with more project managers and other resources hired as needed.
- To plan and organize tasks like installing or upgrading hardware and software, programming and system design, building a network, and setting up Internet and intranet sites, you need to think about what needs to be done.
- Regularly identify and address operational issues with the IT team, partners, and suppliers.
- People working on the invention, design, and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information system platforms are given direction.
- A minimum of 12 years of advanced leadership experience in IT and/or consulting in the public and/or private sectors is required.
- If you are going to work in the field of project management, you will need to be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- It is necessary to have an IT-II security clearance, or to have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).
- There are business and management principles that apply when people are planning for the future and deciding where to spend money and how to use people and resources. People who want to work in this field need to know about these things as well as about how to use economic and accounting principles and the financial market.
- Experience directing strategic software development programs/projects, ideally for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions, with a minimum of three (3) years of program/project management experience.