Part-Time Sr. Office Assistant – Aklan Province
In one or more roles or business areas within the customer directorates, the Office Assistant position performs a variety of administrative tasks to support mission. Office assistant tasks can range from being transactional in nature, requiring a general understanding of fundamental administrative procedures, to being moderately complex or very complex, requiring a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision-making to meet work requirements.
Job Title : Sr. Office Assistant
Location : Aklan Province, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.41 per hour.
Company : Weis Markets Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintain current website knowledge to assist callers with inquiries.
- works with technical, statistical, or financial data to produce reports that demand discretion in both data selection and presentation (format).
- Numerous incoming calls are fielded, routed, and the callers are transferred to the appropriate division.
- Provide hands-on support to management by completing a range of administrative tasks.
- Make arrangements for both frequent meetings and extensive travel.
- Maintain a businesslike demeanor when speaking on the phone with internal and external customers.
- Maintain stock levels and place recurrent orders for consumables like paper and ink.
- Give assistance in solving technical problems to other sections of the company.
- Helps the property manager with duties like rent collecting, phone support, and sending letters or reminders.
- Additional duties as requested by Department Manager/Supervisor.
- Required qualifications include a bachelor’s degree and two to three years of relevant administrative experience.
- Easily able to use Microsoft Office and other common software.
- ability to communicate clearly and simply, as well as a range of approaches that may be adapted to the target audience.
- Competence to perform satisfactorily in a group setting.
- Ability to employ standard English conventions such as spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure to ensure that all drafts and final products are complete, clear, and well-organized.