Full-Time Sr. Medical assistant – Atok
satisfies the physical and psychological requirements of patients along the continuum of care by offering evidence-based, patient-centered therapy in a team environment. under the supervision of a doctor, an advanced practice clinician, or a nurse manager, provides patient-centered care. The outcomes for the patient are the consequence of teamwork among the care team members. This person assists the clinic in achieving its objectives by rendering compassionate, secure care and displaying a commitment to lifelong learning and professional growth.
Job Title : Sr. Medical assistant
Location : Atok, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 35.15 per hour.
Company : WGL Holdings Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- When providing outpatient treatment to patients and their loved ones, it is essential to keep an eye on their vital signs and pain levels. Measurements taken by both the patient and healthcare experts may be included in the healthcare team’s report.
- When a patient’s safety is in jeopardy, it’s imperative that someone speak out and that procedure changes be made. Surgery and electrocardiograms at the proper age should also be appropriately prepared for patients, as should radiography and testing.
- Respect and promote patient rights; respond appropriately to emergency codes; share issues involving patients and/or staff with immediate supervisors promptly; track and follow all referrals as necessary to ensure that the patients’ needs are met. These are just a few of the organizational responsibilities that must be fulfilled.
- Retrieving and sending medical records; obtaining lab/x-ray reports, hospital notes, referral information, etc.; completing forms/requisition; scheduling appointments and verifying insurance coverage and patient demographics; managing and charts to ensure information completed and filed appropriately.
- Patients’ rooms are visited, vital signs and relevant health information is obtained and documented, medication reconciliation is validated, and the patient is prepared for examination. This is all done under the supervision of a physician or advanced practice clinician.
- A medical assistant takes a patient’s medical history, performs screening procedures in accordance with provider guidelines, assists doctors and nurses with various procedures, keeps track of patients and their families, answers calls, and helps move and dress patients as well as collect samples for tests.
- Under the direction of the Medical Director, Clinic Director, and Office Manager, this job aids the clinical staff in managing a particular caseload depending on their expertise and/or experience in an outpatient treatment programmed (if applicable). In this role, they could also need to show that they have organizational abilities and the capacity to interact with the public.
- Ordering, sorting, storing supplies; restocking exam/procedure rooms; setting up instruments and equipment in accordance with departmental protocol; cleaning exam/procedure rooms, tools, and equipment between patient visits to maintain infection control; cleaning sterilizers in accordance with scheduled maintenance programmed and maintaining accurate records. protecting against infection.
- In addition to providing documentation support for complex EHR documentation, the patient care coordinator assists in meeting the patient’s care needs in collaboration with the care team to ensure quality, cost-effective, and safe patient care practices, addresses situations or decisions to ensure patient concerns and needs are met, also reinforces patient education to improve care outcomes and safe patient practices, and also assists in discharging patients at the c-level.
- Care for patients’ needs and advocate their rights at all times; respond correctly to emergency codes; communicate difficulties with patients or employees with immediate supervisors quickly; keep track of every referral to ensure that the patients’ criteria are met.
- Accurately document and transmit relevant information; additionally have the capacity to do daily clinic preparation processes; registration, scheduling and charge posting and order entry; and have the ability to create and maintain excellent working relationships with patients and clinic employees. Effectiveness in a team setting.
- The ability to uphold quality control standards, the capacity to read, comprehend, and respond to complex oral and written instructions, as well as the ability to react and communicate clearly, calmly, and effectively are all necessary. It also helps to be familiar with the procedures used in the exam, diagnostic, and treatment rooms.
- With no high school graduation or GED, you must have one year of experience in a service-related career dealing directly with the public. As a healthcare professional, one must have excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- Working knowledge of sterile methods and particular procedures applicable to the job done, as well as working knowledge of sanitation, personal hygiene, and fundamental health and safety measures applicable to work in a clinic environment are all required for this position.
- This position needs a high degree of organization and attention to detail, as well as comprehensive understanding of patient care and examination methodologies and the ability to protect patient confidentiality at all times. Patients and other stakeholders must be treated with respect in this role as well.