Part-Time Sr. Growth Marketing Manager – Kapangan
This position oversees all aspects of our digital customer acquisition marketing budget, from lead generation through conversion via paid ad placements on platforms including Facebook, Google, Gemini, Taboola, and others. Working in this position, you will be in charge of developing cost-effective client acquisition programs for a variety of new and existing target markets. Native and display advertising strategies will be shaped by you. An important part of your job will be developing advertising campaigns, helping to build creative assets and uncover, grow, and apply data to support strategy. You will manage a big marketing budget. Small, highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing and collaborative environments are ideal for the appropriate individual. People are passionate and not hesitant to take chances in these environments.
Job Title : Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
Location : Kapangan, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.19 per hour.
Company : Supergreat
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ensure that your client acquisition activities are noticeable in both native and display media. Headings and landing pages, as well as scheduling and testing, are included in this category.
- Consult with consumers on the best advertising plans, methods, and performance metrics to achieve your goals.
- Developing a paid media plan for a marketing campaign and implementing it across several channels (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Management of ad agency and media agency relationships is critical to ensuring that work is aligned with the strategy and that resources are being used to their fullest extent.
- Create and manage media and ad production in order to achieve objectives, including strategy formulation, writing, editing, and distribution.
- From brief through execution, you will be responsible for the development of business and business area marketing.
- You will be in charge of creating all company-wide content and assets for communication.
- Manage the reporting of program metrics with media and research companies, ensuring that monitoring is in place prior to launch to gather results related to objectives and the efficacy of advertising. analytic and educational support for the CEO
- Using data, suggestions, and project management activities to improve the success of your paid advertising expenditures (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Manage advertising campaigns, including deadlines, strategic briefs, media plans, creative creation, technical/legal reviews, placements, and fulfillment.
- A thorough awareness of current digital marketing best practices, as well as a passion to research new trends and opportunities to assist clients in achieving their objectives.
- Proven track record of successfully executing internet marketing campaigns and experiments – taking ownership of campaign results and adapting approaches to meet objectives and budgets.
- Applicants must have strong analytical and mathematical skills, a drive to analyze metrics, and the ability to transform findings into actionable initiatives. They must also be able to use data to improve their daily performance.
- Proficiency in a number of the following areas: Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV are among the partners.
- A minimum of three years of experience in digital advertising campaigns is necessary.