Full-Time Sr. Biomedical Engineer – Santa Elena
The Biomedical Engineer supports the design, development, production, and clinical use of Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) equipment and accessories by providing engineering and clinical knowledge. To guarantee the marketing of safe and effective goods, provides engineering and clinical assistance and advocates for the interests of the user and patient.
Job Title : Sr. Biomedical Engineer
Location : Santa Elena, Camarines Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.09 per hour.
Company : Micron Technology Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- The research projects they are intended to assist are taken into consideration while designing and/or selecting systems. The medical and biomedical equipment is installed, tested, calibrated, and maintained.
- It is important to work with teams from different fields to make the next generation of biosensors, with a focus on glucose sensing.
- Work with others to plan and implement a variety of special projects, such as purchasing new equipment, developing bid requirements, evaluating vendor offers, installing equipment, performing acceptance testing, and disposing of obsolete or unneeded assets.
- Go around and answer any questions equipment users may have about the functioning and efficiency of the equipment. The device’s end users should be informed of the progress of repairs.
- For biomedical equipment to be safe to use, it must meet regulated criteria and quality control standards. With the help of other engineers and professionals, carry out experimental designs.
- Assist technical personnel with installation and servicing of diagnostic and therapeutic medical equipment during high demand. Orders medical equipment repair parts and ensures appropriate spares.
- Designs, develops, and provides biomedical equipment safety testing, repair, and maintenance. Design studies and perform research on enzyme reactions and the influence of organic compounds on biological processes.
- Find out how to identify and fix equipment malfunctions, as well as how to develop simulation software that mimics physiological responses in virtual environments. Improve your technical skills by practicing on a mannequin.
- Research, develop, and choose instruments and computer systems for research tasks. Various research methods (vendors, field experts, seminars, books, etc.) are used to guarantee that systems match the project’s requirements.
- Participate in activities such as chemical screening and optimization programs, as well as the development and testing of enzyme assays.
- Capability to perform duties as a subject matter expert in the field of biomedical engineering, providing direct assistance for specialized clinical technology in areas such as service, system administration, training, quality assurance, and life-cycle management.
- Skill in communicating and collaborating with essential stakeholders, particularly technical and professional workers.
- Capability to create a curriculum for a continuing education program that focuses on the safe and effective use of medical technology and/or research instruments.
- A bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering or a closely related discipline is required, as is a master’s or doctorate degree in the field, in order to become a biomedical engineer.
- Job responsibilities need critical thinking, sound judgment, and the ability to work with little supervision. Must be capable of working in a fast-paced workplace and taking the necessary steps.