Full-Time Sr. Accountant – Tangalan
We’re looking for a driven General Accountant to join our rapidly growing team. This person will be important in the development of our accounting processes and policies as we grow. The ideal applicant is someone who can think strategically and analytically while also bringing a strong point of view to their work.
Job Title : Sr. Accountant
Location : Tangalan, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.31 per hour.
Company : Lincoln Behavioral Svcs.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Process online vendor payments on a weekly basis.
- General accounting experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Paylocity is a software program that is used to review and process weekly paychecks.
- To ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial statements, daily recording methods, month-end closing, and the implementation of adequate internal controls are all required.
- Support the grant administration function by billing and tracking grant revenue and expenses on a monthly basis.
- For this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Develop and maintain collaborative connections with Club workers, Development staff, service providers, and vendors.
- It is important to have previous experience with ERP systems, notably Oracle.
- The federal and state government’s cost standards should be familiar to you.
- Account reconciliations and modifications to the general ledger are performed as needed.
- Ability to collaborate with employees on-site as well as remotely, even across time zones.
- This job needs strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- This profession requires excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask while adhering to multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent computer skills are required, especially when using Microsoft Office applications.