Full-Time Sr. Accountant – Remote – Arochukwu
This job will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be in charge of financial support for the manufacturing facility. To do so, the team member in this role will maintain and support the standard costing system, report KPI data and distribute the results, lead professional accounting activities, and apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), as well as assist with the preparation of financial statements and reports, prepare journal entries, reconcile accounts, compile, and analyze accounting data and information.
Job Title : Sr. Accountant – Remote
Location : Arochukwu, Abia, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.16 per hour.
Company : Grandville Printing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Present your results to management so that they may have a better grasp of the profit and loss statement, cost drivers, and cost forecasts.
- While performing a number of jobs, you must engage with people on a variety of levels and in a variety of situations.
- Your salary depends on your years of experiences.
- The usage of a direct deposit is essential.
- It will be advantageous if you have prior SAP experience.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Microsoft Excel should be second nature to you.
- To analyse Production Financial Reports, collect and report financial data in a timely and correct manner.
- The BOM, labor routing, and OH allocation must all be used to calculate the cost of new goods.
- The capacity to communicate in both written and spoken form is exceptional.
- Good initiative and responsibility.
- Juggling multiple tasks.
- It is necessary to have a thorough understanding of enterprise resource planning systems as well as a strong focus on internal controls (ERP).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Assist with sales tax returns.