Part-Time Specialist – Security Guard – Taal
An independent Security Guard to join our team is what we’re seeking for. In this role, controlling access to client sites or facilities via the admission procedure, aiding visitors with a valid need to enter the facility, is your responsibility. As a Security Guard, you will react to unexpected or urgent situations by escalating the amount of force as necessary, up to and including an armed reaction, as determined by the circumstances and policy. In order to ensure the security and safety of people and property, you will be required to observe and report on events that occur at your designated location. We are looking for a security guard that prioritizes safety and has the capacity to swiftly react to changes in the organization and external environment. Additionally, you should be very organized and have the self-control to remain composed under pressure in the workplace. Additionally, you should have good interpersonal and verbal communication abilities as well as the capacity to engage in productive social interaction at different social levels.
Job Title : Specialist – Security Guard
Location : Taal, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.08 per hour.
Company : Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Reporting in writing to the security director any police-related information, including any crimes in which they may be implicated, such as being detained while not on duty and moving traffic infractions, with the exception of parking violations.
- Performs routine patrols of allocated property, including but not limited to the parking lot and perimeter, acting as a visible deterrent.
- Coordinates emergency response by monitoring phones, central radio, CCTV, fire alarm, and security equipment. During an emergency, adopt the Crisis Management Plan by assigning guards or notifying staff.
- While wearing the proper equipment and safety gear, walk or drive around the assigned area to inspect the buildings and grounds.
- Uncertainty-handling skills that allow for smart judgements and objectivity while preserving credibility in the face of challenges
- As part of your job, you’ll be in charge of traffic management and maintaining detailed records in the case of an emergency.
- Creating an atmosphere in which all employees and visitors feel valued and respected by the customer.
- By keeping an eye out and reporting any anomalies, such as policy violations, security breaches, facility and safety issues, and emergency circumstances, it is possible to avoid harm and save lives.
- Notify the security base while leaving post-duty for personal reasons (not to exceed 15 minutes) or allotted lunch breaks.
- Ensures that there is no loitering or other misbehavior in the parking lot, keeps an eye on the lobby and does periodic building sweeps, always interacts with personnel and patients in a professional manner, and reports any suspicious activity.
- Clear vision, hearing, speaking, and writing are all requirements for this position, with or without accommodations. Grasping with the hands and arms, bending over at the knees, crouching, and crawling. Repetitive stooping/standing/walking, particularly up and down stairs, inclines, and uneven ground Lifting 10 pounds on a regular basis and 25 pounds on occasion is required.
- Willingness to submit to and pass a background check and a drug test as part of the pre-employment screening procedure.
- Physical security, military service, police enforcement, or a comparable line of work is required.
- Drivers, customers, and anybody else who comes to the business need to be able to communicate effectively with you. Effective communication at all levels, both inside and outside of the firm, is essential for building strong working relationships.
- Occasionally lifting 40 pounds, as well as the ability to stand, sit, and move for lengthy periods of time without fatigue.