27 May 2023
Full-Time Specialist – Research Assistant – Machilipatnam
We require a research assistant to grow our group. The research assistant would contribute to the development of statistics that aid federal, state, and local decision-makers in their reasoning, deliberation, and planning. The candidate will be responsible for assisting with the technical review of statistical documentation and assessment data reports.
Job Title : Specialist – Research Assistant
Location : Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 27.63 per hour.
Company : Freeport McMoran Copper & Gold Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains timely and correct documents, such as notebooks, databases, records, etc., as required by the study project.
- Data processing and collecting automation for applications that need to be responsive.
- authoring articles to be submitted to peer-reviewed publications while taking the lead and contributing.
- Monitors laboratory and/or other supplies to guarantee adequate stock for research initiatives. Assures the quality of reagents and other materials.
- The norms, regulations, and codes of the government and the university are strictly adhered to.
- As needed, coordinates with research staff and support other assistants to ensure efficient, timely and high-quality results. Answers questions or resolves problems regarding routine or more complex duties.
- Uncertainty analysis of initial circumstances, observations, parameter estimations, and input data
- Deployment of geospatial decision support system interactive geospatial apps (through serverless APIs).
- Carries out research tasks according to research guidelines, with broad supervision.
- Attending seminars, workshops, and other forms of continuous education is an option.
- exercises discretionary control over a domain of responsibilities assigned to them. Leadership is required on various project responsibilities.
- The ability to thrive in a high-pressure, ever-changing environment, as well as excellent communication skills and meticulous organizational acumen.
- skill in efficiently collecting and analyzing massive amounts of data, as well as creating and maintaining data-driven spreadsheets, graphs, and presentations.
- A bachelor’s degree and two years of experience in the field (data visualization) are preferred, but an equivalent amount of education, training, and experience is acceptable.
- Those who want to share their research with others in and outside of their profession will benefit from honing their writing and speaking skills.