Full-Time Specialist – Operations Associate – Osmanabad
The Operations Associate will monitor merchandise displays and retail layout. Learn about our top brands by creating eye-catching product displays. Promote sales and provide a pleasant shopping environment. Create innovative displays to highlight discount products, new merchandise, or exclusive designs, and check inventory. Own back-of-house execution and help keep selling floor and stockroom tidy. Drive client brand awareness and create an atmosphere in our environment. This opportunity is for challenge-seekers.
Job Title : Specialist – Operations Associate
Location : Osmanabad, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 29.48 per hour.
Company : Nash Finch Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Discover the nature of the issue at hand, analyze the situation, and formulate a plan of action.
- Address patrons’ concerns, requests, and questions in a timely manner.
- Follow all policies and regulations put forth by Asset Protection.
- Offer a means of reaching out to other sections of the organization (e.g. coordinate and schedule office appointments, meetings and conferences, etc.).
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the back-of-house spaces and ensure that all duties are done on schedule.
- Receive and sort incoming calls, mail, and visitors; plan for travel and meetings; deal with a wide range of internal and external clients’ needs.
- Conduct individual research, brainstorm ideas, and write/record your own speeches and presentation materials for use in formal and informal contexts.
- Effectively perform any chores or special initiatives given to you by the store’s management.
- Organize and manage divisional files and records, execute intricate clerical tasks and analytics, place orders for supplies and equipment, and other daily administrative tasks for the chosen division.
- Expedite customer sends, return to vendors, and the transfer of goods.
- Expertise performing warehouse tasks in a customer service, sales, or retail setting.
- Proven time management abilities and comfort handling many tasks with changing priorities.
- Knowledge of and experience with basic computer software and applications, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to act quickly in typical circumstances and see a clear path to a favorable outcome in the perspective of the consumer.
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written form. Ability to speak effectively and empathetically while maintaining a balance between establishing rapport and solving difficulties. You excel at communicating via email, chat, and phone, and you can write messages on behalf of product experts. You also possess a high degree of interpersonal intuition, empathy, and listening skills that are both active and engaged.