Full-Time Specialist – Maintenance Coordinator – Ḥulwān
The firm needs a Maintenance Coordinator to handle outside contractor resources for Handyman and Janitorial services for site buildings and company housing, as well as Light Construction services to support mining and aggregates operations and capital projects. This job manages all Company operations, maintenance, repairs, cleaning, and maintenance resources. This position’s major purpose is to keep facilities safe, clean, and fully operating while ensuring client pleasure. Safety is paramount.
Job Title : Specialist – Maintenance Coordinator
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.3 per hour.
Company : Hub Group Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Improve and design regular maintenance/operations plans based on the use of technical knowledge of equipment documentation and safety procedures.
- Evaluates incoming work orders and directs them to the appropriate people to minimize interruption to planned work and to ensure that the most critical work is completed.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as the scheduling of crews, the completion of production reports, the execution of safety talks, and the compilation of other reporting as required by the operational facility.
- Changes are initiated and monitored to ensure that the maintenance backlog is completed on schedule. Cancelled work orders are removed from the system’s database. Identifies work orders that need engineering support and works with the capital and engineering teams to manage the project backlog.
- Develops the weekly maintenance schedule and the daily plan utilized to complete the schedule in close collaboration with maintenance and operations.
- PM turnaround and shutdown coordination. Remains as the overall turnaround manager to ensure that resource-heavy schedules are prepared and unambiguous ownership of work is established.
- Review notifications and make a first guess about their value (gatekeeping). Follows up with the people who sent the notifications if more information is needed. Assesses how important something is and assigns revisions so that the next steps of maintenance work can be done on time and by the right people.
- Makes sure that operations know what needs to be done to prepare equipment and that it is done as needed for maintenance work to go smoothly.
- Maintains key performance indicators (KPIs) and arranges monthly evaluations of maintenance performance metrics to ensure objectives are fulfilled. Initiates and conducts post-turnaround/shutdown performance assessment sessions to identify possibilities for improvement.
- “Ready work” scheduling ensures the most efficient use of shift maintenance employees, especially during shifts with lower emergency work demands.
- For this job, you need to have a high school diploma or the equivalent. A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required, if you have similar years of documented experience in heavy industrial operations management leadership.
- Having at least a year of call center experience Excellent communication and listening skills; an excellent multitasked who does well under pressure. Competencies in verbal exchange and problem-solving are required.
- Experience working as a Facilities Maintenance Coordinator, Handyman Contractor, or in a managerial capacity for a General Building Contractor, with a cumulative total of at least seven years of relevant work experience. Skills and understanding of the building trades, such as heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, carpentry, and concrete, that are at least average.
- an understanding of maintenance planning, scheduling, and estimating, Reading and comprehending engineering drawings, equipment drawings, and P&IDs. Technical information may be efficiently communicated in both written and verbal form.
- Maintain a comprehensive awareness of the relevant regulatory requirements of the FRA, TTB, FSMA, as well as state and federal rules, The worker is required to be able to lift and/or move up to 40 kilograms (80 pounds).