Full-Time Specialist – Machinist – Shikarpur
The machinist loads the machine with parts, turns it on and off, and checks for problems like dull blades. Running production lots, talking to coworkers about production runs, and maintaining a safe, clean, and well-organized workplace are all part of the job.
Job Title : Specialist – Machinist
Location : Shikarpur, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 27.01 per hour.
Company : Wyndham International Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- This position calls for someone with experience maintaining and operating machines like lathes, mills, and grinders.
- For the purpose of setting up and operating both manual and CNC machine tools, a skilled machinist makes use of a wide range of specialized machinist’s hand tools and accurate measuring equipment.
- In order to determine the manufacturing processes and sequences, as well as the dimensions and tolerances of the final product, it is necessary to analyze prototype components, blueprints, drawings, and engineering data.
- Equipment must be dismantled for inspection and repairs or replacement parts before it can be used again safely.
- Check completed units for flaws and conformity to specifications with the help of precise measuring tools.
- Example safety measures include Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the right use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (PPE)
- Diagnose and correct problems with hardware, software, processes, and components. Identify ways to improve the machine’s performance and propose changes to the component specifications.
- Generating the required number of component parts requires strict adherence to elaborate procedures that ensure precision and efficiency.
- The production of high-quality parts requires close collaboration between programming engineering and the manufacturing sector.
- Prepares a plan of action and breakdown of tasks in response to verbal and written instructions.
- The ability to work in extreme heat is required, as summertime highs in the United States have been known to reach over 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience working with metals in a variety of settings and an understanding of how industrial machinery operates.
- Proficient in computer programming and familiarity with manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated machinery (lathes, grinders etc.)
- accuracy in measurement achieved by employing sophisticated measuring equipment (e.g., calipers, micrometers, drop gages, and gage blocks).
- Typically, employers look for candidates with at least two years of experience in the field or a two-year degree in a related field such as mechanical, automotive, or machining.