Part-Time Specialist Documentation Specialist – Damaturu
There is a position available for a Documentation Specialist in our company. Paper medical records will need to be sorted and prepared for scanning.
Job Title : Specialist Documentation Specialist
Location : Damaturu, Yobe, Nigeria
Salary : $ 36.93 per hour.
Company : Synovus Financial Corp.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintaining a high level of data quality in SAP requires consistent adherence to corporate standards and processes.
- Follow up on any account paperwork that has been lost or is incomplete, and save all communication and account documentation from your follow-ups in a central repository with proper indexing (OTG).
- Create and edit product specifications, literature, and labeling, as well as other documents, in the SAP-PLM database.
- Explore a variety of app options, and make any required changes to the user profiles.
- Work together with your team to ensure that your clients are funded swiftly and efficiently.
- Produce legally binding agreements for clients who provide predetermined loan terms.
- Honor all company policies, standard operating procedures, training, and orders from higher-ups.
- Manage NPD Dashboards to offer weekly status reports related to the release of materials and papers. (SAP-PLM).
- Requests for credit verification and balance confirmation must be fulfilled.
- Help the project manager with design documentation and make sure all product documentation is correct.
- high levels of verbal and written communication skills, as well as an attention to detail and client demands.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, science, engineering, or program management, or five years of equivalent experience.
- Experience with dashboards, developing and updating product documentation, and managing processes from start to finish, as well as expertise leading moderate to complex project assignments related to Sustaining Product Support and/or New Product Development, are all highly desirable.
- ability to work well in a stressful atmosphere as a team member.
- Familiarity with cloud-based applications including SmartSheets, Sharepoint, Google, and Microsoft Office 365.