27 May 2023
Full-Time Specialist – Development Director – Isabela City
All fundraising initiatives for the organization are overseen by the Development Director. The Development Director secures grants, solicits individual donations, and creates fundraising campaigns under the supervision of the Executive Editor. Strategic planning, prospecting, cultivating, and retaining funders, as well as grant compliance and reporting, are all important responsibilities.
Job Title : Specialist – Development Director
Location : Isabela City, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 43.11 per hour.
Company : Fiserv Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- To identify, nurture and grow volunteers who are willing to make personal commitments to the organization’s solicitation process on behalf of the organization – creates and administers the stewardship process of all contributors, including processing donations as well as sending thank you letters to donors
- a minimum of 50 meetings each year with community leaders via tours or business visits The ability to build and evaluate donor databases and establish reasonable fundraising goals for each contributor based on connections, donor ambitions and historical giving performance.
- With the help of the Grant Writer, State Development, looks for grant opportunities, writes proposals to foundations, keeps accurate records, and sends in reports as required by funders.
- Keeps in touch with the Director of State Operations on a regular basis and gives him or her timely reports and other information as needed. Using an online system, keeps track of and handles requests for reimbursement.
- In order to meet revenue goals, an event coordinator collaborates with the Director of State Development to ensure that the local event committees are used in the most efficient manner possible.
- Represents the organization in the management of government grants/contracts. This includes building contacts with important agency officials and testifying if required. Worked with volunteer groups to develop and execute a comprehensive state-wide public awareness plan
- Responsible for all statewide fundraising initiatives, including but not limited to foundation and corporate giving, individual giving, significant gifts, special events and yearly donations as well as interactions with alumni and parents.
- Donors should be informed and involved in all phases of move management and the many ways they may contribute to the organization. Check the status of any planned gifts as well as gift acquisition, reacquisition, and renewals.
- Directly cultivating and achieving annual fundraising objectives, designing and implementing development strategies, and connecting with various stakeholders.
- To serve local requirements, forms connections with local graphic designers, public relations professionals, and advertising companies. Contributes to the organization of text and images for updates on the expansion state website, and interacts with participants and the community via the Benevolence database.
- Positivity, teamwork skills, and attention to detail; a high degree of initiative; effective interpersonal communication skills; and the ability to participate in public speaking events. shown ability in writing clearly and persuasively; exceptional initiative
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree and at least five to ten years of direct sales or business development experience in the service sector or with a non-profit organization.
- At least four to seven years of expertise in fundraising, as well as a demonstrated track record of building a donor base via cultivation and care, as well as grant writing or event planning/implementation or board administration, is essential.
- They have excellent oral and written communication skills and are proficient in Microsoft Office products including Raiser’s Edge and PowerPoint.
- Experience and a thorough grasp of the value of many types of donor communication, such as updates, newsletters, and brochures.