Full-Time Specialist Credit Analyst – Puducherry
Working closely with the Credit Risk team, the Credit Analyst will put up and manage client and facility data in the credit-risk infrastructure with accuracy. Various consumers of this data use it to meet requirements for internal and external reporting, capital allocations, and customer profitability. The Credit Analyst is responsible for providing operational support to a group of credit underwriters for a given portfolio of credit connections and reports to a Credit Admin Operations Manager.
Job Title : Specialist Credit Analyst
Location : Puducherry, Puducherry, India
Salary : $ 26.25 per hour.
Company : Quantum Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- Increase the value of credit facility proposals for new construction, existing construction, and data maintenance by collaborating with partners in other areas or lines of business as necessary.
- To guarantee that there is no client impact due to loan closings, collaborate with the closing coordinators.
- Examine merchant applications to see if accounts provide a credit risk that is acceptable.
- Accurately and promptly address all credit-related questions, requests, and issues in accordance with established guidelines.
- Complete the relevant facility and client information before submitting proposals for approval.
- Inform the appropriate departments and clients of the results of the applications received and the reasons for the choice.
- Learn by attending credit meetings how to present new banking opportunities and adjustments to internal credit partners for approval.
- In light of negotiated changes, revise and resubmit the plan as necessary.
- Departmental reporting is facilitated through the use of Excel spreadsheets, which are monitored and kept up to date by the administration.
- calling/faxing trade references and banks to confirm credit applications and bank references, then using that information to help decide on applications in accordance with the credit policy.
- familiarity with computers and skill with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
- Ability to evaluate problems, organize knowledge into important points, and suggest courses of action.
- the skill of balancing multiple projects and maintaining productivity under pressure.
- Exceptional mathematical skills in calculating discounts, percentages, interests, commissions, and proportions, among other things.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for drafting reports and procedures and interacting regularly with coworkers, vendors, and superiors.