Full-Time Solutions Consultant – Senior Associate Level – Sheikhupura
You will collaborate closely with engineers, project managers, and partners on engineering design, site investigation and cleanup, environmental compliance and permits, and due diligence projects in this Engineering Consultant post. Working with a skilled consulting team on tough environmental projects for big industrial and worldwide customers is a wonderful career opportunity.
Job Title : Solutions Consultant – Senior Associate Level
Location : Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 81.28 per hour.
Company : Camunda
Job Type : Full-Time
- Technology solutions should be developed based on current market trends, corporate needs, and evaluations of existing problems.
- The organization provides environmental compliance examinations and corrective procedures to assist clients remain in compliance with all relevant state and federal laws.
- Instrumentation design and execution are required for all environmental tests, including vibration, mechanical shock, temperature, altitude, humidity, and structural testing.
- Detecting high-risk exposures, assessing major losses, and developing management strategies for customers are among the services provided.
- A desired platform attribute is the ability to raise employee happiness while also enhancing operations, providing value to the company, promoting self-service technologies, and all of these.
- Develop a plan and tools to help Product Marketing and Product Engineering embrace Formal.
- Develop environmental compliance strategies and permits for hazardous waste, storm water, and wastewater programs in collaboration with the firm.
- Evaluating and executing improvement strategies in manufacturing companies to boost asset dependability, decrease costs, and expand production capacities.
- Their work is assessed for completeness and validity, and they may be coached and advised on design and analysis. Project status is discussed with functional management (internal and external).
- Assisting the asset managers, maintenance specialists, and reliability specialists of our clients with our experience
- Expertise and a demonstrated track record in producing packaging solutions for electronic enclosures and sub-assemblies, identifying gaps in third-party product and/or packaging design
- It is necessary to have the ability to comprehend the needs of a firm, to come up with innovative solutions, to deal with difficult problems, and to influence the appropriate course of action.
- Forceful verbal and written communication skills to share technical information and ideas at all user and market/business levels. Complementary presentation skills to get customers interested, share information, and move things forward.
- For this position, we’re looking for ServiceNow or a comparable platform-experienced engineer.
- Create and optimize team structures, meeting cadences, and escalation procedures in order to facilitate team communication and responsibility.